usa v mexico

mancincali

Big game for the patriotic yankees tonight. This is a fierce rivalry because of political and... we've never gone there and won. Hope chicashitbag goes in the air for a header and gets punched square in the jaw by brad guzan...

Cmon you yanks!

acquiesce said:
We won there last fall . . . . .

Yes we did!! The last 24 matches against them WON: 1 DRAWN: 1 LOST 22!!!!! Its almost like when City go to Everton we get our normal drubbing!!! The good news is, lately, we have been beating them when they come to ours!!!

Dont think we have much of a chance but would LOVE to see us get a result. A draw would be immense!!!

BTW they had a 5.5 earthquake about 200 miles south of Mexico City.....

Frank the Yank said:
acquiesce said:

Yes we did!! The last 24 matches against them WON: 1 DRAWN: 1 LOST 22!!!!! Its almost like when City go to Everton we get our normal drubbing!!! The good news is, lately, we have been beating them when they come to ours!!!

Dont think we have much of a chance but would LOVE to see us get a result. A draw would be immense!!!

Yeah, I'm not holding my breath. I think we probably have our one win for the next half century haha. I would bit your hand off for a draw.

acquiesce said:
Frank the Yank said:
acquiesce said:

Not if I bit your hand off first...............................

Funny but this morning Mexico were only -180 for a win. Thought that was really low. For those of you who might not understand that means you have to put up $180 to win $100 or less than 2 to 1 on for a win.

Yeah, I'm not holding my breath. I think we probably have our one win for the next half century haha. I would bit your hand off for a draw.

Fact checking is for nerds. I stand by my word. We've never won there (it makes tonight more important)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.