usa v mexico

eddiemarin09 said:
acquiesce said:
We won there last fall . . . . .
It was a friendly..we never won a meaningful game there ..I'm excited I hope we give it to them like last time

A draw would be a major victory. A win would be a dream and a nice laugh!!!! Dont think so though.

Frank the Yank said:
eddiemarin09 said:
acquiesce said:
It was a friendly..we never won a meaningful game there ..I'm excited I hope we give it to them like last time

A draw would be a major victory. A win would be a dream and a nice laugh!!!! Dont think so though.
U never know Mexico haven't exactly been at the form were used to..but a win in Azteca is going to be so difficult..this game can be the one we need to set us up through qualifiers

eddiemarin09 said:
acquiesce said:

The OP just said we have never won there, no mention of meaningful or friendly. Besides, US/Mexico matches can hardly be classed as "friendlies".

acquiesce said:
eddiemarin09 said:
acquiesce said:

The OP just said we have never won there, no mention of meaningful or friendly. Besides, US/Mexico matches can hardly be classed as "friendlies".
init, all that dodgy coke u guys have been getting......phew......

Oh, say can you see by the dawn's early light
What so proudly we hailed at the twilight's last gleaming?
Whose broad stripes and bright stars thru the perilous fight,
O'er the ramparts we watched were so gallantly streaming?
And the rocket's red glare, the bombs bursting in air,
Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there.
Oh, say does that star-spangled banner yet wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave?

USA!USA!USA!

acquiesce said:
eddiemarin09 said:
acquiesce said:

That's incorrect we won there in August 1 0
<a class="postlink" href="http://youtu.be/U5QVy_5TCxA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://youtu.be/U5QVy_5TCxA</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.