usa v mexico

Will never forget the 2-0 drubbing we gave those assholes in the World Cup years ago. That was TOOOOOO SWEEEEEEEEET!!!!! After we scored the 2nd, they played dirty like a bunch of rabid wolverines!!! Twats......

BTW in World Cup matches we have never won. We are like one drawn and 13 lost.........

Come on Mexico (apart from that little rag tw@t)

How can anyone who's not Mexican root for Mexico? Shit country, dirty cheating whinging twats for players. Plus they have little dick. Fuck Mexico.

blink922 said:
How can anyone who's not Mexican root for Mexico? Shit country, dirty cheating whinging twats for players. Plus they have little dick. Fuck Mexico.

You like big dicks?

blink922 said:
I think you'll find more around the world would cheer on Mexico.

I'll watch in a bit, see what dos Santos is up to

Crouchinho said:
blink922 said:
I think you'll find more around the world would cheer on Mexico.

I'll watch in a bit, see what dos Santos is up to

Cancun is immense and back street Mexico with a hire car is fantastic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.