USA vs Brazil CC Final

CITYtilIdie24 said:
Check dempsey hes crying his eyes out!!! mayb this is a beta tournament that we all thought!!

And the way Brazil celebrated when they won it...that shows how much it means to the players.

Blue>Red said:
BlueMoon93 said:
Did anybody else see Elano bobbing up over the crowd every couple of seconds during the trophy presentation, he was stood at the back and hoicking himself up, piss funny.
yeah lmao him and that melo who was class
im still fuming kaka won player of the tournament :@
players better than him in the tourno: Howard, Fabiano, Xavi, Bradley, Dempsey, Pienaar, Melo

shit, even landycakes (who I gained a lot of respect for in this tourny) was better than Kaka in this tourny. Kaka was good in the first couple games, and very average since.

Finally just back from watching the game...tons of us watching in Austin, Texas. I am exhausted and gutted with the result, but it was a great party at the bar. First half was fantastic; our second goal was one of the goals of the tournament for me. We were so close, but were definitely outclassed in the second half. It felt like our match against Liverpool this last season, just hoping we'd hang on but dying at the end. I was probably the only one that took heart that the blue Brazilians played well. The US just didn't have enough depth, no one to come on to bring some life back to our side. We went out there with our starters and kept with them until they were completely out of gas. No doubt our best showing in a tournament, though. Well done USA, you made us proud.

Ha.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.canadasoccer.com/tourney/FIFA_WC/national.asp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.canadasoccer.com/tourney/FIF ... tional.asp</a>

There we go. My national pride. *sheds a tear*

BlueLonghorn said:
Finally just back from watching the game...tons of us watching in Austin, Texas. I am exhausted and gutted with the result, but it was a great party at the bar. First half was fantastic; our second goal was one of the goals of the tournament for me. We were so close, but were definitely outclassed in the second half. It felt like our match against Liverpool this last season, just hoping we'd hang on but dying at the end. I was probably the only one that took heart that the blue Brazilians played well. The US just didn't have enough depth, no one to come on to bring some life back to our side. We went out there with our starters and kept with them until they were completely out of gas. No doubt our best showing in a tournament, though. Well done USA, you made us proud.

must say donovans goal was brilliant.

Darker shade of Blue said:
When will they announce the player of the tournament ?

KAKA - IMO far from deserved - surely Fabiano deserves to win it.. but when you are football's golden boy as Kaka is, things like performance are of secondary consideration it would seem.

Trevski said:
Darker shade of Blue said:
When will they announce the player of the tournament ?

KAKA - IMO far from deserved - surely Fabiano deserves to win it.. but when you are football's golden boy as Kaka is, things like performance are of secondary consideration it would seem.

So Kaka won it ?
I thought he was fairly poor .
Without being biased , I thought Pienaar was the best player throughout .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.