USA vs Brazil CC Final

yankblue said:
hmmm being a Phillies fan I really want to talk trash on the Braves but I feel to depressed over the final.

You too?

The Phillies and City were such a natural match.

Until 2008. (I guess they're still a match now, but for all the right reasons.)

somervillain said:
yankblue said:
hmmm being a Phillies fan I really want to talk trash on the Braves but I feel to depressed over the final.

You too?

Fantastic effort, USA.

allblues09 said:
yankblue said:
:) You took Dale Murphy (my childhood idol) from us! ;)

Haha well then the Braves won the division for 13 years in a row so it all evens out.

somervillain said:
yankblue said:

You too?

There are a lot of similarities I agree.

I still can't believe we won the World Series. Never thought I'd live to see the day there would be a championship parade in Philly.

The USA played extremely well in the first half and deserved the lead, but were outplayed and outclassed in the second half and were rightfully beaten. I am still very proud of my boys! I hope we can carry this energy into the world cup.

What's with all of the baseball on here?

BlueMoon93 said:
Did anybody else see Elano bobbing up over the crowd every couple of seconds during the trophy presentation, he was stood at the back and hoicking himself up, piss funny.
yeah lmao him and that melo who was class
im still fuming kaka won player of the tournament :@
players better than him in the tourno: Howard, Fabiano, Xavi, Bradley, Dempsey, Pienaar, Melo

allblues09 said:
supermicahrichards said:
The Braves are shit, and the Red Sox fans are annoying *****, that's all you need to know :)

Hey now, the Braves are not shit, we just do not have lots of money. We do well for what we have.

And the Red Soxs are like the liverpool of baseball. A bunch of di*ks. But they are better than Yankees fans, the Scum of baseball

I'm a Phils fan, I just have to talk shit while I can cause the Braves won all those division titles in my youth :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.