USA vs Brazil CC Final

BufordUSABlue said:
quote="Thanx4Knives"]Is this getting much attention in the US?
At least three of them are watching it![/quote]

And that'll be about it as well!

The guy i have in doing some work in the basement came upstairs for s soda and looked at the TV at 2-0 and said "thats not bad is it?" then went back downstairs to listen to the "Braves" on his radio! Kinda summed it up well for me :-) !![/quote]
I am recording the Braves game so do not ruin it! :)
I hope we beat the hell out of the Red Soxs.[/quote]

OK - My lips are sealed AB....... :-)[/quote]

Top of the ninth btw !![/quote]
I am watching it now!

supermicahrichards said:
The Braves are shit, and the Red Sox fans are annoying *****, that's all you need to know :)

Hey now, the Braves are not shit, we just do not have lots of money. We do well for what we have.

And the Red Soxs are like the liverpool of baseball. A bunch of di*ks. But they are better than Yankees fans, the Scum of baseball

you know to look at the glass half full (don't really sound like a city fan eh?) if america would have won i fear they might have become complacent so maybe this will make them hungrier a year from now :P. Would have been more ok with it if Robbie and elano had scored all the goals.

hmmm being a Phillies fan I really want to talk trash on the Braves but I feel to depressed over the final.

allblues09 said:
supermicahrichards said:
The Braves are shit, and the Red Sox fans are annoying *****, that's all you need to know :)

Hey now, the Braves are not shit, we just do not have lots of money. We do well for what we have.

And the Red Soxs are like the liverpool of baseball. A bunch of di*ks.

Well I'm glad that's cleared it up for me, i really must start watching more ice hockey ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.