Usain Bolt

NQT said:
I don't know if you saw him on "Top Gear" being interviewed by Clarkson. Bolt did come accross as a bit of an arse.
2z8qij9.jpg

That may well be. But he's "walking the walk" as well as "talking the talk"!

I don't care if he's arrogant, he's the fastest guy the world has ever seen, i'd be arrogant too.

And the race is over before it starts, the rest of them know they can't beat him, it's practically impossible, so they are scrapping for 2nd and 3rd.

He backs the arrogance up.

If yu want an arrogant, cocky bastard, then look at Maurice Green from a few years ago

you know the race was over before it started when tyson gay runs a new american record and finishes over a tenth of a second behind!

Can someone who lives of KFC really go that fast naturally...?

It's not known who he is but the fat camera man in question had actually ran alongside Bolt the whole way not knowing he was breaking a world record. FACT.

AntonDonJuan said:
I don't care if he's arrogant, he's the fastest guy the world has ever seen, i'd be arrogant too.

And the race is over before it starts, the rest of them know they can't beat him, it's practically impossible, so they are scrapping for 2nd and 3rd.

He backs the arrogance up.

If yu want an arrogant, cocky bastard, then look at Maurice Green from a few years ago

Ah yes. The Greatest Of All Time

Didn't he have it tattooed on himself as well? What a tool!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.