Useless fact I didn't know before

exileindevon said:
Lark Lane Blue said:
exileindevon said:
honkytonkman187 said:
Elvis Costello's dad sang the song "I'm a secret lemonade drinker" in the R White's adverts
elvis costello was in fact a made up name.his real name is paddy murphy.

I thought his name was Declan McManus?
nah that was an urban myth started by none other than ray winstone when paddy (elvis c ) was doing the music for robin hood.olivers army was in fact originally called robins army but didnt fit the music.

Ah, I see, that makes sense now.

exileindevon said:
Lark Lane Blue said:
exileindevon said:
honkytonkman187 said:
Elvis Costello's dad sang the song "I'm a secret lemonade drinker" in the R White's adverts
elvis costello was in fact a made up name.his real name is paddy murphy.

I thought his name was Declan McManus?
nah that was an urban myth started by none other than ray winstone when paddy (elvis c ) was doing the music for robin hood.olivers army was in fact originally called robins army but didnt fit the music.
Isn't bluemoon great I've learned so much that I didn't know before.

on average man utd sell 86% more boiled bacon & cabbage than meat & potato pies, also on a match day a policeman on duty at O.T.will be asked 16 times an hour "Oi you fackin northern cant!!...where can i find this fackin statue of stanley matthews then john",......

bellbuzzer said:
the word fact is the most commonly mis-used noun on this forum. true

The hyphen is one of the most misused punctuation marks on this forum; although a misuse or complete absence of capital letters is an even more common grammatical error.

Blockbusters compare Bob Holness, did not play the sax solo on Gerry Rafferty's 1978 hit 'Baker Street'.

gaudinhos stolen car said:
blueinkwell said:
Blue Genes said:
Blockbusters compare Bob Holness, did not play the sax solo on Gerry Rafferty's 1978 hit 'Baker Street'.
People often gat confused by compare and compere.

"Gat"? We understood what was meant. If you are going to be rude at least get it right.
Doh! Wasn't trying to be rude mate just pointing out a useless fact.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.