Useless household objects.

over the years i have bought many kitchen appliances that my wife "really needed" a bread maker,an ice cream maker, a one portion chip fryer, not to mention many things that are essential around the home(usually seen on social media) they are life changing for a week , get used ONCE then never see the light of day :). saying that i have a shed full of stuff that will help me catch more fish that dont fucking work :)

edit, she has seen a see through toaster that is a must,so she can judge how brown the toast is, hahaha, fucking love it

Tried to explain to my mrs that an air fryer wasn’t some magical new technology, it was just a little oven you plug in.

over the years i have bought many kitchen appliances that my wife "really needed" a bread maker,an ice cream maker, a one portion chip fryer, not to mention many things that are essential around the home(usually seen on social media) they are life changing for a week , get used ONCE then never see the light of day :). saying that i have a shed full of stuff that will help me catch more fish that dont fucking work :)

edit, she has seen a see through toaster that is a must,so she can judge how brown the toast is, hahaha, fucking love it
Get my wife a see through feckin egg boiler she's not got one right since 1975.

Er you mean it doesn’t work for either…
thats-the-joke-ranier-wolfcastle.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.