Using Mobiles Whilst Driving #%×*heads...

Oh don't start me off. I would disband the MLOC without a doubt ( Middle Lane Owners Club ) - total fucking menace those people. Do they not teach lane discipline nowadays - do they no longer recite the mantra " keep left " ????
If you spend any time travelling up and down our lovely motorways you always try to stay out of the left hand lane if possible because that's always full of lorries trying to overtake each other, usually on a hill.

Speed freaks in the right hand lane.

Middle might seem full of twats but unless the roads are clear-ish in the left lane that's where I sit. Moving right to overtake the 70 mile an hour lot and left when clear.

I have seen an Ambulance driver on Stockport Road tootling along whilst on his mobile albeit not on Blues and Twos and I just thought you fucking prick, you of all people must of seen the devastating affect such stupidity can have.

Oh don't start me off. I would disband the MLOC without a doubt ( Middle Lane Owners Club ) - total fucking menace those people. Do they not teach lane discipline nowadays - do they no longer recite the mantra " keep left " ????
I drive in Germany a lot and that makes me more angry... they have amazing lane discipline and when I come back the fucking numpties here make me even more annoyed....

If you spend any time travelling up and down our lovely motorways you always try to stay out of the left hand lane if possible because that's always full of lorries trying to overtake each other, usually on a hill.

Speed freaks in the right hand lane.

Middle might seem full of twats but unless the roads are clear-ish in the left lane that's where I sit. Moving right to overtake the 70 mile an hour lot and left when clear.

Exactly the excuse that all the other numpties use as well I expect..... Keep left unless overtaking... it's not rocket science

If the left lane is empty or there's a gap guess what.... it's open

Always think this middle lane stuff is bollocks.
People complain about others driving in the middle lane because they are in the way of other people driving in the middle lane

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well fuckin move over then like you are supposed to so I can get past you.

Exactly the excuse that all the other numpties use as well I expect..... Keep left unless overtaking... it's not rocket science

If the left lane is empty or there's a gap guess what.... it's open

Did you read what I posted? Sort of exactly what you posted.

But let me get this straight, you join a motorway and sit in the left lane, in the middle of all the lorries, only moving out if you need to overtake?

You are one brave motherfucker.

The problem is if I use my phone whilst driving I am not a hazard but there are too many people who can't drive for shit who do it, I could use my phone put my feet on the dash board and have a couple of cold ones without any bother but some people dont belong behind the wheel of an automobile, if you are too fucking stupid to drive don't make it worse, get a bus and use your phone

Ah, the old it's not me or my fault syndrome...... I don't care if you're Lewis Hamilton, Colin McCrae, Jeff Gordon (Nas Car), Jeremy Clarkson, The Stig or Maureen from Driving School, if you use your phone with your hands while driving then you ARE a hazard to everyone else..... & are Fucking Stupid

Edited for accuracy

I don't use my phone whilst driving so kindly don't edit my posts to try to show I do.
I also don't hog the middle lane just object to people trying to tell others what to do just so they can do it themselves

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.