Using Mobiles Whilst Driving #%×*heads...

People who use the phone while driving are needy, inadequate types.

They live dull lives and so constantly seek stimulation and contact.

In short, they are nerds.

I think their car should be made into cans for tins of beans.

People do it because they know they have a high percentage of not being caught. They are knobs, the same way as drink and drug befuddled arseholes are when they get behind a car wheel. I would also issue them with a life ban! And an immediate week in jail prior to any court action.

The problem is if I use my phone whilst driving I am not a hazard but there are too many people who can't drive for shit who do it, I could use my phone put my feet on the dash board and have a couple of cold ones without any bother but some people dont belong behind the wheel of an automobile, if you are too fucking stupid to drive don't make it worse, get a bus and use your phone

I heard they will be encouraging people to film others via their dashcams hand it into the police and as long as they make a statement and agree to go to court people will be able to be prosecuted for it, I hope to God this happens I'll be all over it, the more people are done the better for me.

I hate it, people have died trying to pull in to take calls too. I don't understand why hands free have been banned in some places...... as talking to people within a car was never deemed a distraction before?

The "new" penalties are almost irrelevant without enough traffic cops to back them up. An over reliance on camera's to Police our roads has lowered the standard of driving full stop
It's been illegal to sit in the middle lane when the left lane is free but again it's not being policed... I see dickheads doing it on every journey I make.... Drives me nuts.. They should turn the motorways into freeways

It's been illegal to sit in the middle lane when the left lane is free but again it's not being policed... I see dickheads doing it on every journey I make.... Drives me nuts.. They should turn the motorways into freeways

Oh don't start me off. I would disband the MLOC without a doubt ( Middle Lane Owners Club ) - total fucking menace those people. Do they not teach lane discipline nowadays - do they no longer recite the mantra " keep left " ????

Always think this middle lane stuff is bollocks.
People complain about others driving in the middle lane because they are in the way of other people driving in the middle lane

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.