Using the wrong word

stony said:
Esteban de la Sexface said:
stony said:
Not much really. Rascal stayed away for a couple of years but he's back posting with a vengeance. Anton the little fucker doesn't seem to come on much, which is a shame because he's a little fucker.
It's pretty much how it's always been except a lot busier.

I was talking to Ant recentley on bookface and it kind of made me homesick for here. I've neglected it for too long.

He persuaded me to get facebook years ago and then kept licking me. I got some awkward questions from my daughter so I binned it.

Haha. He is just the type. You should have posted a pic of your nards and see if he licked those

I think that yous people are too bias about people who cant type proper. Yous all sound like youre off lose women only youre worst than them. If you say that we should type properly then I say no. me has been thinking and I've got another thing coming which Ill mention after. You people could of show respect to us people who cant type properly but me could care less. You think we should be hung for not speaking proper when you put yourselfs on a pedalstool, well you people have a learning curb to come.

These issues is literally not a problem and the aminosity infers its youre way of getting off of the problem which you have which is that you have fewer hope of keeping the title because the race has turned into a damp squid. You could of bin reasonable but instead u tow the line of people who want to say "he should be hung 4 speakin' not pwoperly".

Their is no reason for this attitude, and we are honing in on the truth of the matter. You may of got some no literates on tenderhooks but I is not one off dem. I am the exception that proves the rule of this. You is just a bunch of thundercunts. This thread are like a mind field for posters who cant speak properly, you is just showing us no respekt yeah man. You want us all to go to gaol for a million years for that. I have brang this back to the issue and it is easy to see that you is a bunch of pre-madonnas. I know you are now disinterested with this post but if you dont reply your ignorant.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
I think that yous people are too bias about people who cant type proper. Yous all sound like youre off lose women only youre worst than them. If you say that we should type properly then I say no. me has been thinking and I've got another thing coming which Ill mention after. You people could of show respect to us people who cant type properly but me could care less. You think we should be hung for not speaking proper when you put yourselfs on a pedalstool, well you people have a learning curb to come.

These issues is literally not a problem and the aminosity infers its youre way of getting off of the problem which you have which is that you have fewer hope of keeping the title because the race has turned into a damp squid. You could of bin reasonable but instead u tow the line of people who want to say "he should be hung 4 speakin' not pwoperly".

Their is no reason for this attitude, and we are honing in on the truth of the matter. You may of got some no literates on tenderhooks but I is not one off dem. I am the exception that proves the rule of this. You is just a bunch of thundercunts. This thread are like a mind field for posters who cant speak properly, you is just showing us no respekt yeah man. You want us all to go to gaol for a million years for that. I have brang this back to the issue and it is easy to see that you is a bunch of pre-madonnas. I know you are now disinterested with this post but if you dont reply your ignorant.

Bravo!

People who say 'brought' when they mean 'bought'...

'I brought this jumper today, it was £30'...

levets said:

what the fuck is up with that? I knew an intelligent fella that had a habbit of saying this. Highly intelligent. He even played the piano.

levets said:

what the fuck is up with that? I knew an intelligent fella that had a habbit of saying this. Highly intelligent. He even played the piano.

People who spell Habit as habbit? ;-)

levets said:
levets said:

People who spell Habit as habbit? ;-)

fuck. I'm going back into hibernation. I don't play the piano.

quiet_riot said:
Cheesy said:
Should of.

Could of.

Would of.

It's fucking have you thick, illiterate, backwards, simple, uneducated, ignorant cunts!

(Sorry, really bothers me.)

I find nowadays that people actually SAY of instead of have, as well as writing it.

Kill them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.