Using the wrong word

Surprised no one has not mentioned the misuse of literally.
Jamie Redknapp is a regular offender.

Using the name of your sister-in-law instead of your wife in the bedroom.

Its just so unnecessary.

Esteban de la Sexface said:
almost punched a guy recently because he kept saying aminosity.

Fuck me! another blast from the past. How's things with you Gloria ?

stony said:

Alright Stones. Things are good, I was busy pretending to study for a course I was doing. I've failed now so I'm free to annoy people on here again

stony said:

Alright Stones. Things are good, I was busy pretending to study for a course I was doing. I've failed now so I'm free to annoy people on here again

Commiserations for failing but welcome back. Always good to see some of the old regulars returning.

stony said:
stony said:

Commiserations for failing but welcome back. Always good to see some of the old regulars returning.

Thanks stones. Much changed round here?

stony said:

Not much really. Rascal stayed away for a couple of years but he's back posting with a vengeance. Anton the little fucker doesn't seem to come on much, which is a shame because he's a little fucker.
It's pretty much how it's always been except a lot busier.

stony said:
stony said:

Not much really. Rascal stayed away for a couple of years but he's back posting with a vengeance. Anton the little fucker doesn't seem to come on much, which is a shame because he's a little fucker.

I was talking to Ant recentley on bookface and it kind of made me homesick for here. I've neglected it for too long.

stony said:

I was talking to Ant recentley on bookface and it kind of made me homesick for here. I've neglected it for too long.

He persuaded me to get facebook years ago and then kept licking me. I got some awkward questions from my daughter so I binned it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.