UTD AWAY

Fowlers Penalty Miss said:
The best away of the year. Not.

I love being spat on, being followed down some rangy road with them hovering like flies, being simples. Yooo Ny Tid. come on Yooo Ny Tid.

Fuck off, you twats.

I really can't be arsed with it anymore. I'll watch it on telly, and why should I give nearly £50 quid of my money to those thieving tossers.

City are destroying football? I wish the owners would buy those arrogant bunch of shits out and close them down.

When was the last time you went to a derby there? Ive been for the past 6 seasons, 4 of those I was in the seat on the next to the segregation and have never seen any spitting? Their fans are always gimps that keep there heads down, hardly even any banter, certainly nothing to be worried about.....

they spit down on you from the 2nd tier, ive seen it happen twice out of 8 times there. fucking tramps!!!

Slightly off topic

did anyone see the The Sun paper yesterday were they used a picture of the skinking titanic to mock Charlton Athletics
religation fight. Titanic were hundreds of people drowned yet this is the same paper that was willing to name and shame any city fan who so much as farted during the minute silence at the swamp last year....

(p.s since joining this forum ive never bought a paper, you lot have opened my eyes to rag media)

not been there to watch City since we lost 5-0 on Nov 10th 1994.Remember the date as it was my dads 60th.Had to be his worst birthday ever.Never been back since.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.