UTD AWAY

i always walk down railway road, cut across the bridge and go down the tunnel to where the away section is. never any trouble that way as you miss all the idiots on the front. i enjoy the bit of banter on the way in the turnstyles

I've been at my mate Baz, since I met him years ago, to take me to a Derby at the dump. Just once would do, but no. I hate the rag wretches with a vengeance so win, lose or draw I'd probably do something a wee bit silly and get lifted so maybe he's right enough eh.

You'll never meet such a disloyal, petulant buch of twats anywhere in the world! every single one of 'em needs drowning! They were all gutted when we didn't ruin that minutes silence last year and how quick can a shit hole of that size empty?. I'll be attending again and hope we can turn the cnuts over. Needless to say I wont be eating or drinking anything in the ground and, if i need a piss i'll probably miss the urinal!!!

will be attending my first swamp derby this year after goin 2 near enough all aways for the last 2 years and i for one cant wait for this, its surely the ultimate for a blue?

Burnytheblue said:
You'll never meet such a disloyal, petulant buch of twats anywhere in the world! every single one of 'em needs drowning! They were all gutted when we didn't ruin that minutes silence last year and how quick can a shit hole of that size empty?. I'll be attending again and hope we can turn the cnuts over. Needless to say I wont be eating or drinking anything in the ground and, if i need a piss i'll probably miss the urinal!!!

Wise up.

no one could miss a pisshole that big. ;-)

The scariest thought i had was when walking out after the cup tie a few years ago, i looked at the mecanno set and thought wouldnt it be fun if i had a spanner, i hope the next time we get drawn there in the FA cup i am put safely in the normal away enclosure
(i was standing on the concourse at half time having a smoke when a steward told me to put the smoke out, "if the laws of association football dont apply here, why should i adhere o any other laws?" i asked, and he just fcuked off.
Bin there about 10 times to watch our blue shirted heroes only to leave disappointed (to one degree or another stevie howey etc)
but everything about that place makes every hair in my head stand up as i have that much hatred to all things rag

greenie said:
will be attending my first swamp derby this year after goin 2 near enough all aways for the last 2 years and i for one cant wait for this, its surely the ultimate for a blue?
I think it's the ultimate away game as well mate - if I'd been following them everywhere else away for the past 2 years I'd be gutted if I wasn't going to the Manchester Derby at the swamp. It's the last piece of the jigsaw for you.

Hope it's a good un - lap it up.

Been going to derbies at the Swamp since 1970 ...... i was there the day Lee got three , and Doyle scored too in a 4-1 City win ......i was there the day we had 13,000 fans there for an FA Cup match , that we lost 1-0 ..... i was also there when Brightwell scored his screamer ....... i was there that day back in 1974 when the rags went down , and there was a battle royal in the stands ..... and i was also there last season for that long awaited win!

I hated the sight of the place the first time i went ..... and i still f*ckin' hate it!

Well if any season card holder with the right points that does not want to go please please please pm me as I'd love to go :-)
Never been to a Derby at the swamp before, a fair few pints and a giant kiss on the head is included.
As is an iflatable banana if you need one :-)

if i ever drive past this place, with one of the words wrong on the front of the stadium, i roll the windows right up, lock the doors and hold my breath. dont like breathing the air around that place!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.