Utd Tickets FAC any news (allocation row) {merged}

Re: Utd Tickets FAC any news

I hate them at the best of times but this is making my blood boil. Shower of absolute twats. They should have a further reduced allocation after what their shithouse supporters did at the Carling Cup game.

Re: City and United in FA cup ticket row

They seem to get 'given special dispensation' a great deal.

Bilston Blue said:
cleavers said:
So what reason do they have for gaining a dispensation from the FA for not giving the full 15% ? If its security (which I suspect it is) then they have little to complain about.

This is taken from today's Guardian article.

United are not bound to give visiting clubs the usual 15% allocation because they are given special dispensation from the FA on the basis that Old Trafford is the largest ground in the country.
Thanks, I read that, but its not answering my question, "so what reason do they have for gaining a dispensation", or is it just because they can ? Having a bigger ground should mean they CAN accomodate the full 15%, without any issues. I'd have some (not much) sympathy with say Fulham or QPR who small stadiums with little or no chance to expand, but united expanded to get more in, therefore they can offer more in cup competitions.

Hopefully in a few years time they'll be begging the away team to take the full 15% allocation....

City and United in FA cup ticket row

Untied special dispensation? I can't believe it! They are the most persecuted club in the world!

united at home in cup

Much as the Mackems have reduced our allocation for "persistent standing" (cheeky bastards), we should just reduce the rags allocation for any number of reasons, i.e. persistent arrogance, persistent cheating, persistent ugliness, persistent bullshit, having a persistently drunk jock at the helm, persistent wankers the lot of em.

cleavers said:
Bilston Blue said:
cleavers said:
So what reason do they have for gaining a dispensation from the FA for not giving the full 15% ? If its security (which I suspect it is) then they have little to complain about.

This is taken from today's Guardian article.

United are not bound to give visiting clubs the usual 15% allocation because they are given special dispensation from the FA on the basis that Old Trafford is the largest ground in the country.
Thanks, I read that, but its not answering my question, "so what reason do they have for gaining a dispensation", or is it just because they can ? Having a bigger ground should mean they CAN accomodate the full 15%, without any issues. I'd have some (not much) sympathy with say Fulham or QPR who small stadiums with little or no chance to expand, but united expanded to get more in, therefore they can offer more in cup competitions.

Hopefully in a few years time they'll be begging the away team to take the full 15% allocation....

I find it utterly astonishing that the 15% rule doesn't apply to them.

Either way, I think they're being petty over this - they never complained about their allocation for the Carling Cup semi a couple of years ago. It's irresponsible of them to demand the full 15% knowing full well that it will be a logistical nightmare given the design of the ground.

If 11% is all we get then that's what they should get. What discussion could there be. Same rule should apply to all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.