Utd v City post match

"Jose Mourinho was involved in a furious dressing-room bust-up with Manchester City goalkeeper Ederson as tempers flared after Sunday’s derby. Sources claimed the Manchester United manager had milk and water thrown at him after the spat with Ederson.

Mourinho was thought to have gone to the door of City’s dressing room to ask their players to show more respect as music blared and the Premier League leaders celebrated jubilantly.

But a war of words broke out and Ederson and Mourinho are believed to have been shouting at each other in Portuguese before the United manager eventually walked away."

Eddie is going to be a legend!

The gulf in class between City and the Rags is now clear, they must be fucking gutted, brought in Mourinho
as a panic buy because we'd got Pep, blow the north end of £80 million on an oversized lump, who's standards are of the
Everton side he came from, and a style of football that's as interesting as watching a coffin warp.
Gives you a warm glow, which is a real tonic at this time of year.
I'm having that one. Brilliant!

I wouldn't put a bet on it. Expect a massive push from the dipper media for Salah to get it

To be honest we have demonstrated to the so called best league in the world that an individual player is not the reason for our current success because Pep has got all the players playing as and for the team.

Other clubs need their star players who stand out so let them have their moment because we all know that excellence is spread evenly at City.

One of my highlights was the tactical masterclass from Pep. United didn't have a clue who they were marking with the front 3 interchanging and creating overloads all over the show. Even KDB and God swapped their usual roles from left to right. They really had no idea how to handle us.

This. I guarantee you DeBruyne won’t win it. And they’ll give Dyche the manager’s award for good measure
If Palace stay up, Woy wins MOTY!
If Salah wins Golden Boot and Liverpool are Top 4, he wins POTY!
Silva and KDB MIGHT squeak into TOTY, although no City players will be in the PFA TOTY!

Very quiet in work today. Some distant sniffles and sobbing into the morning papers. God love the Rag hordes. If I’d a supply of hankies, i’d dry their eyes and wipe away their snot.

Nah, hang on a sec, fuck them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.