Uwe Rosler autobiography ''Knocking Down Walls''

Very moving reading that passage from his book, started to fill up.
Glad you pulled through Uwe.

SaddleworthBlueRhino said:
Can remember the crowd singing and Uwe's illness being a news item on Radio Manchester during the week prior to the game. Good to hear that family BLUE can travel over a phone to inspire. Also saw Uwe in the Green Man prior to the 2011 Cup final - he couldn't move for fans throwing their arms around him and asking for photo's and he stayed for ages. Enjoyed the read - another tear! Grief why so many City tears these days -is it my age?
0sEY64I.jpg

Grabbed this pic on my phone when he appeared. The place went mental when he showed up!!

When I came out of Heathrow airport from a trip to Poland to visit my cousin. The bus driver who took me to the hotel was a Brentford fan, and he couldn't stop thanking me for lending Uwe to them as manager, the Brentford fans just love him. However I told him that we will be having him back to manage us 1 day.

Great story, so glad he appreciated the love and the sense of humour from the City fans.

My proudest moment in being a Blue for 48 years was mine and Uwes son playing up front in a preseason friendly and both being on the scoresheet in a 2 0 win,Uwe came to watch but I didn't bother him which wasn't easy

One of the VERY few footballers/famous people who I'd make an effort to say hello to if I saw them, always came across as an incredibly down to earth guy and obviously has a hell of a lot of time for us as fans. cheers OP.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.