Uwe to Wigan (merged)

Re: Uwe to Wigan

Good appointment if you ask me, shrewd move by Wigan, not only because he's a good man(ager), but I'm sure they will be able to exploit Uwe's links with City, which works both ways, we will be able to blood our youngsters, win-win alround!

Bewar3them00n said:
Good appointment if you ask me, shrewd move by Wigan, not only because he's a good man(ager), but I'm sure they will be able to exploit Uwe's links with City, which works both ways, we will be able to blood our youngsters, win-win alround!
Agreed. He's a top bloke!
Never minded Wigan: they seem a pretty decent club to me who've over-achieved. Hopefully Uwe will stop their slide. Coyle is a joke, 7 wins out of 23! Can't understand how people like him stay on the management roundabout!

Re: Uwe to Manage Wigan

Probably just me being silly, but I'd have liked him to stay at Brentford to the end of the season to see if he could get them up and then move on. Fair play to him though, it's his job and his life after all and this brings him closer to his home.

Re: Uwe to Manage Wigan

great move, good for both parties.<br /><br />-- Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:25 pm --<br /><br />expect a close season friendly next summer :)

Congratulations Uwe! Hopefully one day you'll be our manager,appointed on merit and bringing further success.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.