Uwe to Wigan (merged)

Re: Uwe to Manage Wigan

johnny on the spot said:
It's a logical step, but I hate the idea of him being fucked about by Dave 'Bad Leg' Whelan.
I laughed aloud. I think Badleg may well stick as his new name.
Btw, I didnt know he'd broken his leg once. You learn something new every day.

Tbilisi said:
mcfc-mike said:
Tbilisi said:
If it wasnt for Wigan we may not have won the league so hope Uwe does well there - and Daves leg heals ok.

Shit! What's wrong with his leg??

It will come out in the press,ITK.

God I hope so, I'm gobsmacked that no ones said anything about this, it's a disgrace!!!!!

If Uwe succeeds with the egg chasers, he will do his prospects of one day taking over at the Etidhad a power of good. It might even be marvelous. Come on Uwe, we love you.

Absolutely gutted Uwe has gone.

I don't think he is irreplaceable but it could potentially be terrible timing for us. We were on a great run and reeling in the top two. Hoping that when the January transfer window opens he doesn't come back for our best players.

He done a great job for us. He put together the best footballing side I've ever known us have, so credit where it's due, he leaves us in a far better position than we were when he arrived.

I am disappointed he's gone to Wigan, part of me feels it's more for family reasons than footballing. I hate Whelan and Wigan with a passion, especially after last season.

Looking forward to my annual visit to Craven Cottage in a couple of weeks. Fingers crossed for a city win.

Even though Uwe has left us, hope you still have a soft spot for little old Brentford!!

Up the bees.

Congrats to Uwe on getting his first win as Wigan manager.

*don't do too well tho ;-)

kempybfc said:
Absolutely gutted Uwe has gone.

I don't think he is irreplaceable but it could potentially be terrible timing for us. We were on a great run and reeling in the top two. Hoping that when the January transfer window opens he doesn't come back for our best players.

He done a great job for us. He put together the best footballing side I've ever known us have, so credit where it's due, he leaves us in a far better position than we were when he arrived.

I am disappointed he's gone to Wigan, part of me feels it's more for family reasons than footballing. I hate Whelan and Wigan with a passion, especially after last season.

Looking forward to my annual visit to Craven Cottage in a couple of weeks. Fingers crossed for a city win.

Even though Uwe has left us, hope you still have a soft spot for little old Brentford!!

Up the bees.

For some reason I like brentford! I think it's because I had good fun in soho the night our game was called off many years ago!! Good luck for the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.