Vaccination Passport | Fans will be denied entry without valid NHS pass

Well I haven’t done it and would be excluded from an event now because the app has crashed.
Not fit for purpose
How many times do websites, even Bluemoon, go down under heavy traffic? All the time is the answer. It's working now. Download it to your phone, as I've just done. Easy.

I'm not sure where it says you have to wear a mask in your seat in the new rules by the way. Think people are making stuff up.

Apologies if this has already been discussed. When I go on the App and use the ‘domestic travel option’ previous the vaccination record is there and I just download to my wallet. Now that option is not available and it just mentions my Covid pass has expired. It then mentions the different ways you can get a new one - vaccines, negative test etc… but not an option to download a new one. Anyone else having this problem?

Where does it say you need to wear a mask in the open air? It says in indoor settings
It said last night on that briefing that masks must be worn at any outdoor gatherings above 10,000 people .. People won’t follow that instruction but it’s there nonetheless…
More than happy to be proved wrong but until I am, I will be sat watching City v Wolves masked up :-(

It said last night on that briefing that masks must be worn at any outdoor gatherings above 10,000 people .. People won’t follow that instruction but it’s there nonetheless…
More than happy to be proved wrong but until I am, I will be sat watching City v Wolves masked up :-(

You’ll be on your own then, because I can’t see anyone wearing a mask at their seat for two hours. And nor will the stewards be arsed to attempt to ‘enforce’ it.

The whole thing is a farce made up to distract from the political crisis the government are under, of their own making.

You'll be in the majority.
People are used to wearing them and if you don't think about it you don't really notice it. Been on enough flights and in enough hospitals (work related) recently to realise it's not that much if a hardship - unless you want it to be.

Washing up liquid maybe? Wiped on mirrors washing up liquid defo stops them steaming up, boiling kettle water usually steams up the mirror when I need a shave but washing up liquid applied to the mirror before that stops it steaming up. So it should be the same really for breathing steaming up the lenses on glasses you'd think.

Just grab kitchen roll squirt washing up liquid on wipe the mirror lather it up proper or both sides of lenses in your or other people's case, get another sheet then wipe away all soaped up areas with a dry sheet, should leave a waxy residue to steam proof them try it defo works to stop mirrors steaming up.

Not sure how long it lasts or if getting them wet in rain can affect them if wiped, so if you've got a spare pair might be worth doing them separately and bring them to wear for the mmatch, just so ya don't have to wipe raindrops and maybe the waxy residue away with them.
Thank you. I will try that this morning when I go out shopping. It might save me having to take my glasses off to look at sell by dates and prices! :-)

You'll be in the majority.
People are used to wearing them and if you don't think about it you don't really notice it. Been on enough flights and in enough hospitals (work related) recently to realise it's not that much if a hardship - unless you want it to be.
I wear them all day in work, change them every few hours. You don’t even notice they’re there when you wear them all the time. I don’t know what all the fuss is about.

Does anyone think miners used to moan about having to wear face masks down the pit?

“Oh, hello Mr foreman, I don’t think I’m going to be able to put a good shift in today because my face mask stops me from breathing properly. Please may I be classed as exempt?”… they’d get called a **** and told to fuck off!

Okay the atmosphere won’t be quite as good but I’m sure we can manage without a big atmosphere through the Winter if it means we stop thousands of people from dying. We managed to create a pathetic atmosphere at home against West Ham in the biggest Prem home game of the season so far so what’s the difference?

Last edited by a moderator:
So, I must wear a mask in the open air at the match but not when I’m inside a classroom teaching?
We are all intelligent beings, and we can work out things on our own without the someone else having to hold our hand. Some of the Covid measures make total sense (like wearing masks in crowds as a new variant starts to rise), and some don’t (like not having to wear masks in classrooms as a new variant starts to rise)… but if you did feel it made more sense or was necessary to wear one while teaching in a classroom, you’d wear one, surely? You wouldn’t decline wearing one just because there isn’t a rule in place saying you have to, would you?

I can’t find that anywhere. I only see vaccine passports for venues over 10,000 and masks to be worn at public indoor settings

From sky news

Those changes, which have now been expanded in light of the variant, are:

• Reintroducing guidance to work from home, if you can, from 13 December
  • Legally mandating face masks in "most public indoor venues", including theatres and cinemas from 10 December, with exceptions "where it's not practical, including while eating, drinking, exercising or singing"
  • NHS COVID passes for nightclubs, unseated indoor venues with more than 500 people, unseated outdoor venues with more than 4,000 people, and any venue with more than 10,000 people
  • Daily testing for people identified as a contact of a coronavirus case - with isolation required only for people who test positive

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.