Vaccination Passport | Fans will be denied entry without valid NHS pass

This is such a shit analogy.

Wearing a mask isn't an infringement on your freedom. The noblest soldiers gave their lives to defend our country and posters on this forum throw a hissy fit because they're being asked to wear a mask for a couple of hours to defend our country.

Our war heroes would be ashamed of how soft the anti-maskers are.
It's not really. I'm saying how soft we are now, that putting on a mask is such a small nuisance compared to what previous generations lived with, but it is still with an aim to reduce casualties, according to the scientists. Mistrusting government is understandable to a point, but ignoring scientific evidence because you don't like the way the message has been given is odd.

This is such a shit analogy.

Wearing a mask isn't an infringement on your freedom. The noblest soldiers gave their lives to defend our country.

Posters on this forum throw a tantrum because they're being asked to wear a mask for a couple of hours - to defend our country.

Our war heroes would be ashamed of how soft the anti-maskers are.
You’ve read him wrongly mate, you’re actually agreeing with him with what you say.

It's not really. I'm saying how soft we are now, that putting on a mask is such a small nuisance compared to what previous generations lived with, but it is still with an aim to reduce casualties, according to the scientists. Mistrusting government is understandable to a point, but ignoring scientific evidence because you don't like the way the message has been given is odd.
Sorry, I've misread your initial post. I thought you were saying that we're being soft because we're wearing masks :')

I've seen people on I phones with their pass in their wallet ,but carnt find anything to put it in an Android Google pay ,is it possible ?

I've seen people on I phones with their pass in their wallet ,but carnt find anything to put it in an Android Google pay ,is it possible ?
https://www.nhs.uk/nhs-app/ I think.

Edit: sorry I misread your post.

Yeah. If your on Android and download the NHS app and the generate your vaccination Passport at the bottom on the page there is a black button saying add to Google pay. Press that button and then open Google pay. It'll show your debit/credit cards and at the bottom will be the vaccination pass. That's how it worked for me.

Just on a side note I made this thread to infrom people about the passports and if anyone needed help.

I see it's descended into political point scoring and arguments. Can we please keep that out of this. There's plenty of threads in off topic to discuss the rights and wrongs of this. Thanks
f1b2f27d295a21558cf26c2babaeb045.jpg

And in 2022 & 2023 most likely EB.

Eccles Blue said:
I won’t be able to see a thing as I wear glasses and they steam up wearing a mask!! I’ll either have to take them off or keep taking them off and wiping them with my glasses cloth thingymabob!! :-) ah well that’s life in 2021. :-)
And in 2022 & 2023 most likely EB.

use washing up liquid then wipe with a dry cloth.. no fog and works all day

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.