Vaccination Passport | Fans will be denied entry without valid NHS pass

Got my ticket for the Leicester game , NHS app downloaded , really looking forward to Boxing Day and now the Premier league are having a meeting on Monday about COVID , bugger.
I’ve got mine ready right next to each other in the wallet. Saw some photos of some venue where they were showing their passes at the same time as being ‘wanded’! Thought mmmm that looks pretty straightforward to me, I’ll go for that, no problemo baby. :-) ;-)

Got my ticket for the Leicester game , NHS app downloaded , really looking forward to Boxing Day and now the Premier league are having a meeting on Monday about COVID , bugger.

I hope they don't, first Boxing day game for a decade and I've been looking forward to this one since the fixtures came out.

I hope they don't, first Boxing day game for a decade and I've been looking forward to this one since the fixtures came out.
If Leicester have had an outbreak this week cant see they can train and be ready for Boxing Day, hope Im wrong.

Brentford looks another club with problems, holding off booking trains until we know for sure.

I don't think the PL will call it off on Monday, but Leicester are one of the clubs with a covid outbreak, so that might make the game questionable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.