Vaccination Passport | Fans will be denied entry without valid NHS pass

Yes it fucking does!

Vaccinated people are significantly less likely to catch it and pass it on!
Less is the word here. Less. In my workplace no one had covid. 90 percent of staff got vaccinated. It then spread. Obviously it wasn't because of the vaccination. But it definitely didn't stop the spread. It possibly made it less likely. But nevertheless it still spread.

You could argue everyone who got it wasn't as ill as they would of been. Maybe. Who knows? We don't have data for being ill with it or without it from them. But that's a separate discussion because what is being presented to us here is that it's to stop the spread. Which it doesn't. To reduce it. Well, it doesn't.

So it's either exceptionally intelligent people confusing themselves in semantics or it's someone else pushing for passports.

Less is the word here. Less. In my workplace no one had covid. 90 percent of staff got vaccinated. It then spread. Obviously it wasn't because of the vaccination. But it definitely didn't stop the spread. It possibly made it less likely. But nevertheless it still spread.

You could argue everyone who got it wasn't as ill as they would of been. Maybe. Who knows? We don't have data for being ill with it or without it from them. But that's a separate discussion because what is being presented to us here is that it's to stop the spread. Which it doesn't. To reduce it. Well, it doesn't.

So it's either exceptionally intelligent people confusing themselves in semantics or it's someone else pushing for passports.
Yes we do have the data.

The data specifically says you are 32 times more like to die without 2 jabs than if you had them.

The data states that it makes it significantly less likely to end up with severe illness.

and it states you’re around 30% less likely to catch it and pass it on.

If your work wasn’t vaccinated, the spread would have been more severe, reaching more people and causing more serious illness and possibly death in some of those people.

I don’t mean to be rude, but don’t spout fucking bollocks about data without actually reading the data.

Yes we do have the data.

The data specifically says you are 32 times more like to die without 2 jabs than if you had them.

The data states that it makes it significantly less likely to end up with severe illness.

and it states you’re around 30% less likely to catch it and pass it on.

If your work wasn’t vaccinated, the spread would have been more severe, reaching more people and causing more serious illness and possibly death in some of those people.

I don’t mean to be rude, but don’t spout fucking bollocks about data without actually reading the data.
I actually referred to data among the people in my workplace who had covid. Does the data mean every single person who had covid in my workplace after being jabbed would definitely have been worse off? Can we really claim that? Because data is spurious. The data for the whole doesn't mean each individual will fall into the same category.

We all also know of loads of people who had covid without vaccinations who suffered relatively mild symptoms. But the data on a whole won't highlight this.

And yes, less likely, according to data, but just using this one example: if we took the data it would show a zero rate of infection pre vaccination. And one of around 50 percent post. So that data would conclude that vaccinations make it more likely for the virus to spread, in this instance. But we don't conclude this because we know that's not likely (unless maybe we consider the possibility that the vaccinated staff were less likely to social distance, wear masks, sanitise their hands etc) and because data is, like I said, spurious.

Even though you didn't mean to be rude, as data would suggest from your input, you still appeared to be.

yeah I said in an earlier post that looking out the high volume of people who are vaccinated but still catching and spreading the virus it makes more sense to prove you’ve 100% not got Covid and everyone who goes to the match have to show a negative LFT to get in

I think knowing this people would be much happier about attending

if everyone unvaccinated has done a LFT test before going to the game we know anyone who catches it at that match has caught it from a vaccinated person

it takes 5 minutes to do a LFT so for me it’s the way to go

yeah I said in an earlier post that looking out the high volume of people who are vaccinated but still catching and spreading the virus it makes more sense to prove you’ve 100% not got Covid and everyone who goes to the match have to show a negative LFT to get in

if everyone unvaccinated has done a LFT test before going to the game we know anyone who catches it at that match has caught it from a vaccinated person

Agreed.

It takes 30 mins for a LFT.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.