Vaccination Passport | Fans will be denied entry without valid NHS pass

Lip service, they weren’t really checked at all today.
You could have showed any old QR code. For anything. Literally anything, my nephew showed a QR code from Parrs Wood cinema for Spiderman a couple of days before
He was exempt anyway due to age but recorded it for ‘blagz’

Reminds me of when I lived in
Bristol 30 years ago and everyone in the city suddenly realised a Library card worked on all the bridge tolls. Clifton and Severn.

Took the council three years to work out the sudden upsurge in library membership, they had been patting themselves on the back for increasing literacy

On the other hand, Chelsea away earlier this year was strict, even properly checked LFT results from two U18s with us

Yes it did haha.

I got body scanned and then straight in. Had my Covid pass ready and everything but never asked for it.
All’s well then. I got there early today to avoid idiots. I got asked to show my pass to some random bloke in a high viz and then “searched” before entry.

You could have showed any old QR code. For anything. Literally anything, my nephew showed a QR code from Parrs Wood cinema for Spiderman a couple of days before

Bristol 30 years ago and everyone in the city suddenly realised a Library card worked on all the bridge tolls. Clifton and Severn.

Took the council three years to work out the sudden upsurge in library membership, they had been patting themselves on the back for increasing literacy

On the other hand, Chelsea away earlier this year was strict, even properly checked LFT results from two U18s with us

Did they get BOOKED when found out!!!

I haven't read the entire thread, so don't know what other people said.
But N1 there were 3 people in pink hi viz & a giant lolly pop stick, that said, covid spot checks. But didn't see them check anyone

I haven't read the entire thread, so don't know what other people said.
But N1 there were 3 people in pink hi viz & a giant lolly pop stick, that said, covid spot checks. But didn't see them check anyone

my family were spot checked. And then again in the turnstyle queue

U18s don’t need to show a negative LFT do they mate?

I had my screen shot pass ready ,and must of scrolled to the next photo of me burning the Xmas wrapping paper ,good job no one checked, last match my lad accidentally showed his qr code to get into Malta that passed ok ,it's better than nothing the passports but pretty pointless scanning without proving your ID,don't see any problems if you have had the jab just holding your phone up

We were checked at E, a line of them checking everyone’s pass, then onto the body scan. No queue to speak of, in fact it’s been better this year than normal. I did see the ‘spot check’ lollipop group of about 20 of them, not sure if they were just getting started or had had enough for the day! It was about 2.15.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.