Vaccination Passport | Fans will be denied entry without valid NHS pass

I have the paper pass and P@H (basic mobile can't do what's required), and, at C, a steward shouted out "Have you got your pass?".
Got it out (folded), and just seeing it, but not checking it, was sufficient. This was about 2-2.15pm, with a larger, but not by much, queue.

Holding a Covid Spot Check sign whilst doing absolutely fuck all has got to be the cushiest match day job ever.

I didn’t see anyone being checked either by them or the stewards at the turnstiles.
Outside Entrance B, you couldn’t even get to the turnstiles without showing someone your Covid pass

Do our security have the power to ask the players and staff for their valid Covid passports,and if none produced,refuse entry to the stadium,who ever it might be,and seeing we have to produce said passports.What is good for us,same for them.Ifnot why not.
The Southampton manager had to show is Vaccine status going into the London Stadium, the security guard scanned it

Got there bout hour before KO, quick flash of screen shot of negative test and straight in

don’t know what queues were like 10/20 minutes before KO

Never saw anyone or thing being checked but did see people with the pink jackets on north west corner when walking round.

Maybe they chose a few entrances per game.

At turnstile “J” a steward was asking us all to show our passport. I got out my mobile phone and before I had chance to increase it to make it more visible he said OK and waved me forward. The wanding steward asked if I had shown my passport and I said “yes do you want to see it as well”, he said he didn’t and in to the ground I went. Not a single person wearing a mask anywhere as far as I could see.

At turnstile “J” a steward was asking us all to show our passport. I got out my mobile phone and before I had chance to increase it to make it more visible he said OK and waved me forward. The wanding steward asked if I had shown my passport and I said “yes do you want to see it as well”, he said he didn’t and in to the ground I went. Not a single person wearing a mask anywhere as far as I could see.
The exact same gaining entry to block 211south stand.

The exact same gaining entry to block 211south stand.
Not sure what people were expecting? City dont have access to NHS records so how can they check passes. Like most of these things, by putting the request there they expect most people to abide by it and test etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.