Vaccination Passport | Fans will be denied entry without valid NHS pass

At C we just had a stewards asking to see the pass or -ve test result text or email.
I showed the test result text but I don't know how closely she read it. Might show yesterday's text at the next game to test things. - I've also got the email result and Covid pass as I can't remember whether I ticked pass or text/email when completing the questionnaire.

We were correctly checked on our way in so I had assumed every queue was being handled correctly. I noticed that virtually no one was wearing masks.
Two things, firstly the club has to put this right if we want to continue attending. Checks are a legal obligation and so is the mask issue. If we want 500 at our games, some time soon we'll get it.
Secondly, we the fans need to take it seriously. I don't want to sit next to someone who has blagged in with a cinema code, rubbing his hands and sniggering. I'm selfish, I'm recovering from a serious illness and my immune system is affected, I want to know the people next to me are taking the issue seriously as well.
Think of the families whose names were posted on the screen and and ribbon yesterday, do you want to be responsible for adding a name to that list next year.

We were correctly checked on our way in so I had assumed every queue was being handled correctly. I noticed that virtually no one was wearing masks.
Two things, firstly the club has to put this right if we want to continue attending. Checks are a legal obligation and so is the mask issue. If we want 500 at our games, some time soon we'll get it.
Secondly, we the fans need to take it seriously. I don't want to sit next to someone who has blagged in with a cinema code, rubbing his hands and sniggering. I'm selfish, I'm recovering from a serious illness and my immune system is affected, I want to know the people next to me are taking the issue seriously as well.
Think of the families whose names were posted on the screen and and ribbon yesterday, do you want to be responsible for adding a name to that list next year.
There is no obligation to wear a mask so that is why over 99% of people weren't wearing one.

I'm triple jabbed and had my pass ready to show but no-one entering via N1 (where I was directed to instead of the usual M1) was checked. People were trying to show stewards their passes but they weren't interested. There were a number of people holding Covid Spot Check signs doing fuck all though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.