Vaccination Passport | Fans will be denied entry without valid NHS pass

That's why this entire thing has been one huge farce,its contradiction and hypocrisy at every turn.
It’s making the best of a bad situation. They are just trying to minimise transmission where it’s feasible to do so. Not an easy task when everyone has a different approach to following the guidelines before you even start.

All this faffing about, yet Metrolink check nothing and pack you on to their trams like cattle.

When will we be back to normality?
Couple of years more possibly but difficult to say. They’ll certainly be cautious approaching cold & flu season next winter. If everyone got vaccinated then it probably would be quicker but that’s impossible to do. So we’ll take the longer road.

Maybe so,it doesnt change what i said though.
It’s your view but I don’t agree. To have consistent rules you either:
a) Do nothing and let herd immunity handle it but put many at-risk people in danger
b) Lock everyone down and enforce it but screw the economy

We did something in between like most countries. Doesn’t necessarily make it a farce or inconsistent.

All this faffing about, yet Metrolink check nothing and pack you on to their trams like cattle.

When will we be back to normality?

All the while this has been an issue, we never really closed our borders and the exemption card was played that many times by the great and the good there might as well hadn't been any rules in place.

I can go out and buy a tin of beans from a shop worker mask less and in the company of mask less people (I wear a mask always by the way) but I can't get a Drs appointment to save my life, I had my bloods taken last year and the person that took my bloods had more gear on than the Mandalorian.

Socially distancing coming and going to the match on public transport was never going to be achievable.

It’s your view but I don’t agree. To have consistent rules you either:
a) Do nothing and let herd immunity handle it but put many at-risk people in danger
b) Lock everyone down and enforce it but screw the economy

We did something in between like most countries. Doesn’t necessarily make it a farce or inconsistent.

I disgree.

There was/is plenty of middle ground that has been overlooked/ignored or just hasn't been enforced.

Wearing of masks is just one example,people who should know better behaving as they wish.....is another.

As i said,farcical.

Wearing of masks is just one example,people who should know better behaving as they wish.....is another.

As i said,farcical.
Listen to the medics not the politicians. Solves that ;)

Just because a PM says wear a mask but then doesn’t heed his own words, it doesn’t make it bad advice.

Listen to the medics not the politicians. Solves that ;)

Just because a PM says wear a mask but then doesn’t heed his own words, it doesn’t make it bad advice.

Yeah correct mate, I just dont get this logic....

The tories are a bunch of disgusting pricks, why are people using that as justification to replicate the behaviour?

Lead by example, do whats right - not what a bunch of pricks at 10 Downing Street do...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.