Vaccine passports to enter the ground?

Surely the tests would be more effective as that shows no one has it? Whereas the vaccinations don't actually stop it being spread?

That's where I'm a bit confused to the reasoning behind it?
Remember to get vaccinated or someone who is vaccinated could get sick from the disease they were vaccinated against because you are not vaccinated ........read that sloooowly ;)

That's not true.
This model’ you learned about at school doesn’t apply to mRNA tech - it’s not a vaccine; it’s a never-previously (and still not) approved gene therapy that overrides your innate immune system.

That isn't either

He is Bullshitter of the highest order

I shall enjoy many winters to come...hope this one isn't your last

Darwin, was great in History too

You take your seat for the game and the person next to you has been double jabbed for the past view months, while the person on the other side is unvaccinated but has had a negative LFT in the past 48 hours, which one is the biggest danger to you?

I'm buying 2 tickets for Wembley next Saturday but both tickets will be in my name when I print them off. How will this affect the person I'm going with regarding covid etc. Thanks

You take your seat for the game and the person next to you has been double jabbed for the past view months, while the person on the other side is unvaccinated but has had a negative LFT in the past 48 hours, which one is the biggest danger to you?
The passport to my mind was an idea from some time ago about helping to restart whilst the vaccine was being rolled out. Lockdown lasted longer than it should to the extent they were no longer worth doing (as the roll out is complete) but have been maintained to coerce the small minority who are hesitant. That slug raab has admitted today the only reason they have said come October you need one is to force people to take it.

I sit next to my lad and my dad, i'll be fine, they are fully protected too. Thanks for your concern though

No one left to come for me if the unvaccinated

Be nobody left to come for me if the unvaccinated keep giving covid the platform it needs to mutate.

Their will be plenty to come for you, as COVID does not need the non vaccinated to mutate, quite the opposite, but if you have been vaccinated why do you wish to deprive others, do you not believe government figures?
Official Government figures check out the crude death rate in 1990 and the next few years (deaths per 100,000) did I miss a pandemic?

Remember to protect the health service. Despite hospital beds halving from 300,000 to 150,000

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.