Vaccine passports to enter the ground?

i cant see this getting off the ground at football never mind night clubs,,BBC reporting as i type its against human rights and those that try to enforce will be open to having there backsides sued, they just interviewed a vegan lady who refuses vaccine because its been tested on animals and remember thats her ''right' to do so and others who for other reasons wont take it or cant, i'm not siding with them i'm just saying how it is rightly or wrongly,my guess is the Government will do a very big U turn in the next few weeks as the trend has been over the last few months with them

Last edited:
Official Government figures check out the crude death rate in 1990 and the next few years (deaths per 100,000) did I miss a pandemic?

Remember to protect the health service. Despite hospital beds halving from 300,000 to 150,000
These figures are very thought-provoking, especially the reduction in the number of hospital beds. Lots of questions need to be asked after this crisis but one key one has to be: "Why shouldn't the NHS be able to cope with a pandemic on this scale?" Covid has caused an upsurge but the number of people getting sick with flu and other respiratory diseases has fallen in the last two years, presumably because Covid has supressed it. Why does the UK have less intensive care beds than most other European countries?

These figures are very thought-provoking, especially the reduction in the number of hospital beds. Lots of questions need to be asked after this crisis but one key one has to be: "Why shouldn't the NHS be able to cope with a pandemic on this scale?" Covid has caused an upsurge but the number of people getting sick with flu and other respiratory diseases has fallen in the last two years, presumably because Covid has supressed it. Why does the UK have less intensive care beds than most other European countries?
we were never short of beds in the sense of patients sleeping in corridors,we had the nightingales which the military put together, the problem was we had no staff to work in them so why fucking build them in the first place except for the brownie points the Tories gained on MSM, so why no staff because the NHS is under subscribed/funded and then when you look deeper into things the NHS pay 10 times the high street value for an Asprin tablet and other non prescripton medication, public money so no one gives a shit from the police wasting it, local councils and NHS trust,the level of corruption in this country is outstanding and the Government has the audacity to do it infront of the public eye much like a shoplifter stuffing goods into his pockets while in the queue at the till but yet time after time waffle their way out of it. So when people ask why do people refuse vaccine maybe they simply dont trust the government and are sick to death of the BS, just for the record ive had my two jabs but no way on earth am i downloading an app that gives me permission to go to a football match or indeed a pub,they can insert that right up there Tory back passages

Last edited:
You take your seat for the game and the person next to you has been double jabbed for the past view months, while the person on the other side is unvaccinated but has had a negative LFT in the past 48 hours, which one is the biggest danger to you?
Away game: Tricky question
Home game: Neither as you can't catch it in God's house.

As stated by a Russian doctor leaving a crowded orthodox church in Moscow last year.

Official Government figures check out the crude death rate in 1990 and the next few years (deaths per 100,000) did I miss a pandemic?

Remember to protect the health service. Despite hospital beds halving from 300,000 to 150,000
I don’t think you missed a pandemic, but perhaps you missed the improvements in medical science and public health over thirty odd years. As an example, how many smokers are there now vs 1990? Or how many proton beam therapy centres were there in Manchester in 1990? Etc, etc.

They just interviewed a vegan lady who refuses vaccine because its been tested on animals and remember thats her ''right' to do so

Yup, I saw an article this morning saying Vegans would be exempt by law. However, the Vegan Society are actively urging them to get vaccinated. That for something of this importance that they really should put their ethics to one side. Interesting to see how their members react to such advice...

I don’t think you missed a pandemic, but perhaps you missed the improvements in medical science and public health over thirty odd years. As an example, how many smokers are there now vs 1990? Or how many proton beam therapy centres were there in Manchester in 1990? Etc, etc.
I really hate all the dick waving and aggression around this topic, so my reply is an alternative view not meant to devalue your reply which I thought was valid - thanks.
Could be, but the flip side would be how many many people have taken drugs over many years, how many more long term obese and how many suffering from deprivation, I don't remember the words 'Food Bank' being used as often in the 90's.
My worry is I can find these figures with a laptop worth about £10 so why aren't journalists and politicians questioning this?
I have no faith that a leader that enjoyed fox hunting in a semi sexual way (Google Boris Johnson hunting) would have my best interests in mind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.