Vaccine passports to enter the ground?

Yup, I saw an article this morning saying Vegans would be exempt by law. However, the Vegan Society are actively urging them to get vaccinated. That for something of this importance that they really should put their ethics to one side. Interesting to see how their members react to such advice...
How would anyone prove they are vegan?

I'm vegan and so is my wife

Some advice on the Covid shite please for CS Sat please.

My Dads 86 and been double jabbed but has not got a smart phone so has anyone else got the same problem? How will we prove it on entry? I know they wont accept his vacc card.

I did an LFT for the Spurs game ( thing up your nose and throat) but not sure how you register your results. Is it on the NHS App? One of my sons only had his first jab.

Some advice on the Covid shite please for CS Sat please.

My Dads 86 and been double jabbed but has not got a smart phone so has anyone else got the same problem? How will we prove it on entry? I know they wont accept his vacc card.

I did an LFT for the Spurs game ( thing up your nose and throat) but not sure how you register your results. Is it on the NHS App? One of my sons only had his first jab.
NHS on line for you Dad, get a paper passport for his jabs its free, you will get the paper copy within 3 to 4 days, its easy if you do it for him.

NHS on line for you Dad, get a paper passport for his jabs its free, you will get the paper copy within 3 to 4 days, its easy if you do it for him.
Unless an i.t system malfunction has made proof of second injection disappear into thin air!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.