Vaccine passports to enter the ground?

Football should fight back against this. This is going to cause a shitstorm across the country for various different reasons. The football authorities shouldn't allow itself to be the battleground on this.
According to Sky the premier league support it.

Just read the thread.

Can someone confirm if City have said its going to be compulsory to have had the jabs to get in the ground to watch?

I renewed my season ticket and have not had either jab but this was not mentioned at the time of me renewing.

This does seem the fairest solution, certainly reduces risk of catching virus from people who can't be bothered as the vaccine is meant to cut transmissibility

Granted there are a small minority with health reasons etc. who have good reason to be exempt
I'm still undecided on this. I'm against forcing people to have the vaccine via limiting their freedoms but I'm genuinely interested in if having it definitely reduces your chances of spreading it (by a significant amount) and by catching it also. Because so far people still seem to be catching just the same who have been vaccinated and from others who have been too.

If it is proven it does then I can see the logic behind this.

Just read the thread.

Can someone confirm if City have said its going to be compulsory to have had the jabs to get in the ground to watch?

I renewed my season ticket and have not had either jab but this was not mentioned at the time of me renewing.
Prepare for incoming abuse & accusations of murdering people

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.