Vaccine passports to enter the ground?

Just read the thread.

Can someone confirm if City have said its going to be compulsory to have had the jabs to get in the ground to watch?

I renewed my season ticket and have not had either jab but this was not mentioned at the time of me renewing.
Nothing for the last eighteen months seems to have been 'joined up'! And now the restrictions are lifted the joins seem even further away.

I'm old enough to remember seat belts being non mandatory Can you imagine the type of mindset it takes to balk at the idea of wearing a life saving device but people refused to wear them all the same.
if only his mum had worn a seat belt avoided the car driven by a drunk driver back in Paris Mexit would never have happened and Harry would still be opening garden centres

Last edited:
Just read the thread.

Can someone confirm if City have said its going to be compulsory to have had the jabs to get in the ground to watch?

I renewed my season ticket and have not had either jab but this was not mentioned at the time of me renewing.
To be fair to City, it's not their decision. And they were still in the dark about the whole thing when we spoke to them on Thursday.

like drink driving if only his mum had avoided both back in Paris Mexit would never have happened and Harry would still be opening garden centres
She wouldn't be hugging sufferers of covid without a fucking mask on like she did with A.I.D.S sufferers, that is for sure

According to Sky the premier league support it.

Yes the PL are supporting it and the rumour is, if it does end up happening the PL want it from the start of the season and not from Oct.

From a business perspective I understand as they won’t want games played behind closed doors again and will also save a lot of extra work, time and expense for the sake of 3 or 4 home games.

It’s obvious that anyone who is genuinely medically exempt from being vaccinated (which will be a tiny tiny tiny fraction) will be exempt and not just banned from the footy / gigs / etc…

Devil's advocate here ..... so, if allowances can be made for that group, does it not negate ''everyone must be vaccinated''? All or none kinda thinking ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.