Vaccine passports to enter the ground?

This does seem the fairest solution, certainly reduces risk of catching virus from people who can't be bothered as the vaccine is meant to cut transmissibility

Granted there are a small minority with health reasons etc. who have good reason to be exempt

Bear with me on this, it is just a random thought that came into my mind a minute ago so haven’t thought it right through: Is there some area of the ground that could be ‘cordoned’ off for the fans who GENUINELY can’t have the vaccine, to be seated? Are away fans allowed in next season? If not can they go there?

Bear with me on this, it is just a random thought that came into my mind a minute ago so haven’t thought it right through: Is there some area of the ground that could be ‘cordoned’ off for the fans who GENUINELY can’t have the vaccine, to be seated? Are away fans allowed in next season? If not can they go there?
Perhaps call it Covid corner?

This does seem the fairest solution, certainly reduces risk of catching virus from people who can't be bothered as the vaccine is meant to cut transmissibility

Granted there are a small minority with health reasons etc. who have good reason to be exempt
I'm old enough to remember seat belts being non mandatory Can you imagine the type of mindset it takes to balk at the idea of wearing a life saving device but people refused to wear them all the same.

Perhaps call it Covid corner?
Maybe give those coviders a tram to themselves also?

It’s obvious that anyone who is genuinely medically exempt from being vaccinated (which will be a tiny tiny tiny fraction) will be exempt and not just banned from the footy / gigs / etc…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.