Valencia in for Negredo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
cookster said:
George Hannah said:
Danamy said:
A player who we had a year out of, who helped us win the title and doesn't want to be here is cracking business in my book, but maybe you're not reading the same page as me?
Sorry, don't try to dress it up - it's just a blunder. The Barca Boys thought they had Monaco over a barrel and would land Falcao cheaply while getting a top price for Alf. It didn't work and the swampies turned them over. Negredo had been taken too far down the road and they had to let him go, albeit for a reasonable price.
Pellegrini will now have to deal with the consequences of no target man cover for Dzeko.
Forget all this about long term planning for signings - they are a pair of chancers and they got burned.

My favourite post of the night. We're run by a pair of chancer's.

Got to bookmark this one...
You've got to love George, cookster.

Nights like tonight are made for his doleful sense of drama. He's a genuine Bluemoon treasure in my eyes.

I wouldn't call Bayern, Real Madrid or Barcelona idiotic teams, as they don't have many strikers between them but still they are still amongst the prizes.

Rumours coming out of spain is that's its done.......

Fran ‏@Frantuchini 2m
Flany Faus comunica: Negredo acaba de firmar. 28 M + 2 en incentivos. Por fin. Dios que día de locos. Ahora a dormir tranquilos.

Google translate:

Negredo just sign . 28 M 2 + in incentives . Finally . Dios loci that day . Ahora a quiet sleep

gordondaviesmoustache said:
cookster said:
George Hannah said:
Sorry, don't try to dress it up - it's just a blunder. The Barca Boys thought they had Monaco over a barrel and would land Falcao cheaply while getting a top price for Alf. It didn't work and the swampies turned them over. Negredo had been taken too far down the road and they had to let him go, albeit for a reasonable price.
Pellegrini will now have to deal with the consequences of no target man cover for Dzeko.
Forget all this about long term planning for signings - they are a pair of chancers and they got burned.

Nights like tonight are made for his doleful sense of drama. He's a genuine Bluemoon treasure in my eyes.

TBF he's not the only one tonight.

Mancitybluemoon1 said:
Danamy said:
Mancitybluemoon1 said:
imho......we not a selling club...he could have helped us win the PL again this year...without him and without replacement we are a weaker team up front than last season....when all the other teams around us are getting stronger...

Every clubs a selling club when they have a player that doesn't want to be there, you get the best price for the player and both the club and player move on.

That's a great bit of business under the circumstances

Are you saying we should have sold Yaya?....Knowing he was unhappy means we should have/could have got a replacement found before letting him go.....that's good management........only 17minutes to go so hopefully none of this will matter and he stays...;)

If a club matched our valuation, yes

Futbol Servisi ‏@futbolllservisi 1m
Ünlü İspanyol gazeteci Balague: "Manchester City ve Valencia kulüpleri Negredo transferinin sorunsuz tamamlanacağından emin"

Google translate:

Balaguer famous Spanish journalists : "The clubs Manchester City and Valencia Negredo sure that the transfer is completed smoothly "

cookster said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
cookster said:

TBF he's not the only one tonight.
They could do with a nice glass of Zinfandel or four to calm themselves down, mate ;-)

Any idea where they can get one?

Ray78 said:
I wouldn't call Bayern, Real Madrid or Barcelona idiotic teams as they don't have many strikers between them but still they are still amongst the prizes.

Those teams have players all over the pitch who can score goals. For City it's the strikers with Yaya and Nasri chipping in a few.

Done

Eduardo Esteve ‏@eduardoesteve 16s

Ahí esta!!! “@vaIenclafc: COMUNICADO OFICIAL - Álvaro Negredo <a class="postlink" href="http://bit.ly/1w1bxxG" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://bit.ly/1w1bxxG</a> pic.twitter.com/eOUeNxz7ts”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.