Valencia in for Negredo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
George Hannah said:
Danamy said:
A player who we had a year out of, who helped us win the title and doesn't want to be here is cracking business in my book, but maybe you're not reading the same page as me?
Sorry, don't try to dress it up - it's just a blunder. The Barca Boys thought they had Monaco over a barrel and would land Falcao cheaply while getting a top price for Alf. It didn't work and the swampies turned them over. Negredo had been taken too far down the road and they had to let him go, albeit for a reasonable price.
Pellegrini will now have to deal with the consequences of no target man cover for Dzeko.
Forget all this about long term planning for signings - they are a pair of chancers and they got burned.

Hahaha, that's a classic.

George Hannah said:
Danamy said:
A player who we had a year out of, who helped us win the title and doesn't want to be here is cracking business in my book, but maybe you're not reading the same page as me?
Sorry, don't try to dress it up - it's just a blunder. The Barca Boys thought they had Monaco over a barrel and would land Falcao cheaply while getting a top price for Alf. It didn't work and the swampies turned them over. Negredo had been taken too far down the road and they had to let him go, albeit for a reasonable price.
Pellegrini will now have to deal with the consequences of no target man cover for Dzeko.
Forget all this about long term planning for signings - they are a pair of chancers and they got burned.

My favourite post of the night. We're run by a pair of chancer's.

Got to bookmark this one...

karen7 said:
We have dropped a big one not getting a replacement in,by xmas this will have bitten us on the arse imo

No choice now but to play 4231.

The two being the two Fs.

Front 4 any combination of

Jovetic, Yaya, Silva, Nasri, Milner, Navas, Kun and Edin. All of them can play in the 3 bar Dzeko.

Jovetic ideal on the left, Silva on the right and Yaya in the middle. 8 for 4 spots. That should work.

Pretty stupid to let Negredo go without having a replacement lined up. It's not as though Aguero or Jovetic haven't had a injury problems over the last 12 month's. I hope we get away with it, but I doubt we will.

Murph said:
Pretty stupid to let Negredo go without having a replacement lined up. It's not as though Aguero or Jovetic haven't had a injury problems over the last 12 month's. I hope we get away with it, but I doubt we will.

That's not been said before...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.