Valencia in for Negredo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's an obligation.

IT'S ON VALENCIA OFFICIAL SITE

Valencia Club de Fútbol have reached an agreement with Manchester City Football Club for the acquisition of Spanish international Álvaro Negredo, on a loan deal with an obligatory purchase clause. Recognised as one of the top strikers in European football, Negredo will be officially presented as a Valencia CF player at Mestalla on Tuesday, September 2nd, at 8pm. The club invite all Valencianistas to attend the presentation, in which the new signing will get to know his new home ground and see the fantastic support that will be spurring the side on this season.

Mancitybluemoon1 said:
The sad thing is...he works a lot harder then Dzeko....I would have been less upset if Dzeko had gone.....No way City's money men can guarantee..Aguero/Jovetic staying 100% fit this season......whichever way you want to look at it...this is a massive risk by the club.....

Falcao could have a career threatening injury in his first game.

Watching him bully Vidic into submission in the derby last year will be my abiding memory if him.

Mancitybluemoon1 said:
The sad thing is...he works a lot harder then Dzeko....I would have been less upset if Dzeko had gone.....No way City's money men can guarantee..Aguero/Jovetic staying 100% fit this season......whichever way you want to look at it...this is a massive risk by the club.....

I would have been devastated had Edin gone, much more important to us than the beast.

All the best and good luck Alvaro, come on you blues!

cleavers said:
@BluePhil8 said:
Daz_Blue said:
Being reported loan with OPTION to buy....fuck thought it was obligation to buy ?
Fucking shocking if true.
Its not.

It is reported as a commitment to buy on Valencia's part for 30 million euros.

I think City are preparing for a very big deal next year......didn't have the money ( FFP) or time to do it this window.

jared said:
Real Madrid could have gone for falcao or negredo but instead got Hernandez. Surely the MK dons game should have made them pause and think that one through. Bizarre.

When arsenal had to allow the Sky reporter into the Emirates to prevent him being assaulted by dildo-wielding members of the public - at this point the surreal undercurrent of this transfer window was laid bare for all to indulge.

Cobwebcat said:
It's an obligation.

IT'S ON VALENCIA OFFICIAL SITE

Valencia Club de Fútbol have reached an agreement with Manchester City Football Club for the acquisition of Spanish international Álvaro Negredo, on a loan deal with an obligatory purchase clause. Recognised as one of the top strikers in European football, Negredo will be officially presented as a Valencia CF player at Mestalla on Tuesday, September 2nd, at 8pm. The club invite all Valencianistas to attend the presentation, in which the new signing will get to know his new home ground and see the fantastic support that will be spurring the side on this season.

Good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.