Valentin Barco

I like the look of him. Feet of Cancelo and the heart of Zabaleta. Just worry a bit about his size in the Premier League where you have wingers built like track athletes. He's similar in stature to Angelino who couldn't hack it despite being very technically gifted.

I like the look of him. Feet of Cancelo and the heart of Zabaleta. Just worry a bit about his size in the Premier League where you have wingers built like track athletes. He's similar in stature to Angelino who couldn't hack it despite being very technically gifted.
same size as Rico, just needs to be technically astute.

Argentine Press a couple of months ago stated that City strength and conditioning team have already been liaising with the player to help him gain 6kg of muscle over the next year. Surely points to this being wrapped up for January.

Watched the Copa Libertadores final, and was thoroughly unimpressed with Barco, he did play as a winger and put in a few good crosses but nobody was there, he was done like a kipper for the first goal and was out paced throughout before being subbed.
But Fluminense had a couple worth watching Keno worked hard and has a bit of ability, but John Kennedy was brilliant, came on in the 80th worked and harried, got booked for a hand in the face good pace and skill, scored a beauty and was promptly sent off, I thought i was watching Jesus again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.