Valentines day

bluegirl74 said:
bobmcfc said:
bluegirl74 said:
lol. i'm undecided. i'll either

a) get drunk and celebrate the freedom which being single brings
b) get drunk and text someone i shouldn't

difficult to predict which way the wine will take me!

We should get drunk, then message each other so we don't message people we shouldn't ?

Problem Solved

genius! expect drunk pm's on friday - although i expect you get those anyway!

I wish, I love random drunk messages but I don't get them no

mcmanus said:
bobmcfc said:
bluegirl74 said:
lol. i'm undecided. i'll either

a) get drunk and celebrate the freedom which being single brings
b) get drunk and text someone i shouldn't

difficult to predict which way the wine will take me!

We should get drunk, then message each other so we don't message people we shouldn't ?

Problem Solved

Christ. I read that as 'massage each other'.

I'm still enjoying Brooklyn nine nine btw

veby3ypu.jpg

;o)

When I was in my prime Valentine's Day falling on a weekend was tip top. Any girls out on the piss were obviously single. Still got told to fuck off many times though.

GirlBob record Brooklyn Nine Nine tomorrow so you can perv and laugh at Jake Peralta on Friday night with a big fuck off glass of wine or three.

mcmanus said:
When I was in my prime Valentine's Day falling on a weekend was tip top. Any girls out on the piss were obviously single. Still got told to fuck off many times though.

GirlBob record Brooklyn Nine Nine tomorrow so you can perv and laugh at Jake Peralta on Friday night with a big fuck off glass of wine or three.

I watched episode 17 already

bobmcfc said:
mcmanus said:

How? Tinterweb?

mcmanus said:
bobmcfc said:
mcmanus said:

How? Tinterweb?

Yes

This year I have succumbed to social convention, and nipped into our local Poundstretcher to get a humungous card, and maybe some chocs or something.

turns out the miserable bastards aren't stocking any fucking romantic tat, so I had to move on to the QLM store - which is marginally more upmarket, and a bit dearer.

Result! got a card about A4 size, with a bit of a box thing going on for one pound forty nine, a James Bond spoof with a cute Teddy Bear, saying Licence to Love - Be My Valentine - but no chocs or tat, so off to jack fulton's freezer shop, and Jackpot!!

There was a box of "quality assortment" chocs, called 1870 Laima, from Latvia from the little English on the back - you know what, I didn't even check the price, nothing is too good for my little Princess :)

To top it off, I ventured into the pudding freezer, and scored a Black Forest gateau and a packet of Baileys profiteroles - if this does not guarantee a hot night of unbridled passion, i do not know what fucking does.

Don't expect me to be posting on friday night peeps, this one is in the bag :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.