Valentines day

BigJimLittleJim said:
This year I have succumbed to social convention, and nipped into our local Poundstretcher to get a humungous card, and maybe some chocs or something.

turns out the miserable bastards aren't stocking any fucking romantic tat, so I had to move on to the QLM store - which is marginally more upmarket, and a bit dearer.

Result! got a card about A4 size, with a bit of a box thing going on for one pound forty nine, a James Bond spoof with a cute Teddy Bear, saying Licence to Love - Be My Valentine - but no chocs or tat, so off to jack fulton's freezer shop, and Jackpot!!

There was a box of "quality assortment" chocs, called 1870 Laima, from Latvia from the little English on the back - you know what, I didn't even check the price, nothing is too good for my little Princess :)

To top it off, I ventured into the pudding freezer, and scored a Black Forest gateau and a packet of Baileys profiteroles - if this does not guarantee a hot night of unbridled passion, i do not know what fucking does.

Don't expect me to be posting on friday night peeps, this one is in the bag :)
You should of gone down to Aldi mate, they've got some socket sets at 1/2 price, I've treated her to a 32piece set including ratchet. I should be on for a good night.

andyhinch said:
BigJimLittleJim said:
This year I have succumbed to social convention, and nipped into our local Poundstretcher to get a humungous card, and maybe some chocs or something.

turns out the miserable bastards aren't stocking any fucking romantic tat, so I had to move on to the QLM store - which is marginally more upmarket, and a bit dearer.

Result! got a card about A4 size, with a bit of a box thing going on for one pound forty nine, a James Bond spoof with a cute Teddy Bear, saying Licence to Love - Be My Valentine - but no chocs or tat, so off to jack fulton's freezer shop, and Jackpot!!

There was a box of "quality assortment" chocs, called 1870 Laima, from Latvia from the little English on the back - you know what, I didn't even check the price, nothing is too good for my little Princess :)

To top it off, I ventured into the pudding freezer, and scored a Black Forest gateau and a packet of Baileys profiteroles - if this does not guarantee a hot night of unbridled passion, i do not know what fucking does.

You should of gone down to Aldi mate, they've got some socket sets at 1/2 price, I've treated her to a 32piece set including ratchet. I should be on for a good night.

Ooh top thinking Andy, I missed a trick there, especially as there is an Aldi on that retail park, right next to Jack Fultons!

I hope she's bought me some power tools or something, she never has before, but I live in hope :)

Edit: got my eye on a torque wrench from Aldi, hint hint any ladies out there feeling randy - and if not for me, for your man, I guarantee he will be so grateful he will give you a seeing to until your head falls off, no doubt.

BigJimLittleJim said:
andyhinch said:
BigJimLittleJim said:

Ooh top thinking Andy, I missed a trick there, especially as there is an Aldi on that retail park, right next to Jack Fultons!

I hope she's bought me some power tools or something, she never has before, but I live in hope :)
The trick is to buy them a present you want, you've splashed the cash and made them feel special and ended up with something usefull, win,win :)

andyhinch said:
BigJimLittleJim said:
andyhinch said:

The trick is to buy them a present you want, you've splashed the cash and made them feel special and ended up with something usefull, win,win :)

Who do you think the Black forest gateau is for Andy ;)

Taking the Mrs to France and Belgium for the weekend. We've been before and loved it so were off again. Restaurant booked "ribsnbeer" for tomorrow evening , and arranged for the hotel to go into our room and put the roses I've bought for her onto the bed, with a vase on the side.

Pandora charm bought, and she has an early valentines present in January. She deserves it.

TINY said:
Taking the Mrs to France and Belgium for the weekend. We've been before and loved it so were off again. Restaurant booked "ribsnbeer" for tomorrow evening , and arranged for the hotel to go into our room and put the roses I've bought for her onto the bed, with a vase on the side.

Pandora charm bought, and she has an early valentines present in January. She deserves it.

Jesus,so glad Mrs Tbilisi doesn't come on here!

TINY said:

It's people like you that spoil it for the rest of us.

andyhinch said:
TINY said:

It's people like you that spoil it for the rest of us.

yeah what the fuck dude, you're making it look like I need to go and buy some wrapping paper from the shops for the chocs I bought to keep up. (yes I have looked for some xmas wrapping left over, but I can't find any).

TINY said:

Are you girl bob

Are you girl bob

Are you girl bob in disguise?

Are you girl bob in disguise?

BigJimLittleJim said:
andyhinch said:
BigJimLittleJim said:

Edit: got my eye on a torque wrench from Aldi, hint hint any ladies out there feeling randy - and if not for me, for your man, I guarantee he will be so grateful he will give you a seeing to until your head falls off, no doubt.

does the power tool gift have the same effect even if you are not already in a relationship?
only there's this bloke at work i have my eye on and i'm wondering whether this would be a good way to get his attention.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.