Valentines day

Bluebee2 said:
This is on the menu tomorrow, Fillet is in the fridge along with the Foie Gras, roll on tomorrow night !

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9I18MFL8fsI[/youtube]
Try pan frying the foie gras, with a small Brady reduction and a small touch of mustard, serve it on a large buttered crouton, you'll both be happy, crotchless underwear and a mars bar up your clunge is also a turn on.

dronefromsector7g said:
Mrs D just reminded me to buy some flowers.

Didn't think she knew I had a mistress.

:-)

I thought one misses was enough trouble and money.. Let alone two!!

Just been down garage and bought a Rose and a card , she's asleep now and I leave for work at 6 ... But it's there for when she wakes up

Happy valentines .... to all you you blue ladies, girlbob, ammy, rach, bluebearboots,, And to anyone i missed have fun and share the batterries and have fun.

hugs ste xx

ste1969 said:
Happy valentines .... to all you you blue ladies, girlbob, ammy, rach, bluebearboots,, And to anyone i missed have fun and share the batterries and have fun.

hugs ste xx

Thank you ste - hugs back at ya have a happy day :) x

pe3aty9a.jpg

Happy Valentines blues xx

The only relevance to this day is that it's steak and blowjob day in a month.

Fortunately, Johnny Bollocks over here, has his missus well trained so this isn't relevant. However, for those of you not quiet as fortunate, one month to go lads.

Possibly the biggest load of shit I've ever posted on here, but it has elements of truth!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.