Valentines day

BlueBearBoots said:
had a very lovely lunch but now back in the office - I DO NOT feel like working :(

Don't then.

Just stay on Blue Moon and drink virtual cocktails.

bobmcfc said:
BlueBearBoots said:
had a very lovely lunch but now back in the office - I DO NOT feel like working :(

Spend the rest of the day dancing to your favourite songs ?

would happily do that if I didn't have to deal with every roof that's blown off in the bloomin country :(

andyhinch said:
chabal said:
Engineers drinking cocktails in the afternoon?

Sure sign of moral decay.

No wonder we're flooded.
I'm working from home:)

The idea of you splitting atoms after you've had half a dozen cocktails is both amusing and worrying.

BlueBearBoots said:
bobmcfc said:
BlueBearBoots said:

Spend the rest of the day dancing to your favourite songs ?

would happily do that if I didn't have to deal with every roof that's blown off in the bloomin country :(

Rooves are so selfish

chabal said:
BlueBearBoots said:

Don't then.

right then just delegated all my work to minions - I'll have a vodka martini please with 2 olives :)

(not a big cocktail fan - don't like mucked about with drinks but will happily drink straight scotch)

BlueBearBoots said:
chabal said:
BlueBearBoots said:

Don't then.

right then just delegated all my work to minions - I'll have a vodka martini please with 2 olives :)

(not a big cocktail fan - don't like mucked about with drinks but will happily drink straight scotch)

Coming straight up.

I just need to write some redundancy notification letters first.

chabal said:
BlueBearBoots said:
chabal said:
Don't then.

Coming straight up.

I'll vacate the dungeon first thing on Monday boss

chabal said:
andyhinch said:
chabal said:
Engineers drinking cocktails in the afternoon?

Sure sign of moral decay.

No wonder we're flooded.
I'm working from home:)

The idea of you splitting atoms after you've had half a dozen cocktails is both amusing and worrying.
What could possibly go wrong, just having a large gin,bitter lemon and fresh orange juice.It's going down very nicely :)

dronefromsector7g said:
chabal said:
BlueBearBoots said:

Coming straight up.

I'll vacate the dungeon first thing on Monday boss

I hope you're doing something romantic this weekend.

Mrs Chabal is beyond romancing but Mrs drone deserves a bit of class.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.