Valentines day

chabal said:
BlueBearBoots said:
chabal said:
Don't then.

Just stay on Blue Moon and drink virtual cocktails.

right then just delegated all my work to minions - I'll have a vodka martini please with 2 olives :)

(not a big cocktail fan - don't like mucked about with drinks but will happily drink straight scotch)

Coming straight up.

I just need to write some redundancy notification letters first.

are you doing that with an evil grin and a big white cat sat on your lap?

chabal said:
dronefromsector7g said:
chabal said:
Coming straight up.

I'll vacate the dungeon first thing on Monday boss

I hope you're doing something romantic this weekend.

Mrs Chabal is beyond romancing but Mrs drone deserves a bit of class.
Quiet night in as not well at the mo :(

BlueBearBoots said:
chabal said:
BlueBearBoots said:
right then just delegated all my work to minions - I'll have a vodka martini please with 2 olives :)

(not a big cocktail fan - don't like mucked about with drinks but will happily drink straight scotch)

Coming straight up.

are you doing that with an evil grin and a big white cat sat on your lap?

No.

Redundancies might be a regular part of life but I never take them less than seriously.

The least I can do, on behalf of a client, is ensure that someone being made redundant is treated with courtesy, dignity and gets what they are legally due.

The only people I enjoy dismissing are bullies.

Anyway, I'll stand down from my soapbox and hey! just look at the time! It's beer o'clock.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
mayo31 said:
I making dinner tonight

What cocktail goes with beans on toast?

1 part Special Brew
1 part methadone
1 part poppers.

I call it a Benefit Street Braincellfucker.
Enjoy at your leisure.
Then phone an ambulance.
After that lot can you please come on here and post in the political threads?

mayo31 said:
I making dinner tonight

1 part Special Brew
1 part methadone
1 part poppers.

Enjoy at your leisure.
Then phone an ambulance.
Top tip there fetters, I should have saved money on the fizz. Re-heating last nights take-away will save a few quid mind. Romance is far from dead in my house.
Having said that she'll probably see her arse when she realises I've drunk most of the booze and eaten the take-away. It's hardly my fault she's in work until 7.00 some people have no consideration.<br /><br />-- Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:32 pm --<br /><br />
mayo31 said:
I making dinner tonight

1 part Special Brew
1 part methadone
1 part poppers.

Enjoy at your leisure.
Then phone an ambulance.
Top tip there fetters, I should have saved money on the fizz. Re-heating last nights take-away will save a few quid mind. Romance is far from dead in my house.
Having said that she'll probably see her arse when she realises I've drunk most of the booze and eaten the take-away. It's hardly my fault she's in work until 7.00 some people have no consideration.

Well nearly home time, looking forward to having a glass of wine or 3 tonight :)

Ive had an educational day thanks to Bluemoon - I've learnt about World debt and that men don't really like valentines day unless anal sex or a blow job is on offer. Every day is a school day!

BlueBearBoots said:
Well nearly home time, looking forward to having a glass of wine or 3 tonight :)

Ive had an educational day thanks to Bluemoon - I've learnt about World debt and that men don't really like valentines day unless anal sex or a blow job is on offer. Every day is a school day!

Hmmm...

anal sex......blow job.....school.......

You're not a weather forecaster are you?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.