Van De Vart {merged}

Bilston Blue

mtkppl.jpg

+

dpe3pk.jpg

=

Arry's request for special dispensation for the Premier League to allow the signing of van der Vaart despite them missing the deadline due to 'technical difficulties.' What where they then 'Arry, couldn't get to a cash point before 6pm last night???

Re: Harry's request for special dispensation...

jefr said:
LongsightM13 said:
To be fair, we got around the Benjani fiasco so we can't have too many complaints
correct me if im wrong,but wasn't bent harry involved in that transfer too ?
Not wrong at all sir ...

no, this happened with Gago and they didnt let him come to us..so why them?

"Technical Difficulties" is just Spurs way of saying "we ran out of time". We'', that's very disappointing and all that, but so what? You had two months to sign players, if you insist on trying to get a bargain at the last possible second and run out of time then that's just hard luck.

What amazes me is that he spouts off aload of nonsense and the press take it as gospel, he recogns 10m has gone off his price tag in a day he really does live in lala land

I dont understand why the window closes at 6 leave it to midnight like they did when the window came in. Meaning more time to sort everything out. Unfourtunely it is the way the FA want it at the moment but if this goes through it will go back to the midnight in future deadlines.

leighton said:
I dont understand why the window closes at 6 leave it to midnight like they did when the window came in. Meaning more time to sort everything out. Unfourtunely it is the way the FA want it at the moment but if this goes through it will go back to the midnight in future deadlines.

Doesn't matter whether the deadline was 6pm or midnight. The fact is everyone knew the rules and everyone has had all summer to get their act together. If Spurs missed it due to "technical difficulties" (yeah right!) then that's their tough luck. We lost out on Gago in similar circumstances so I'd be disappointed if the FA bent the rules just to keep 'Arry 'appy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.