Van der Saar...

oldestswinger

Did he dive for cover when Carlos hit that penalty???

That was a ball that was gonna stay smacked - good job he scored or we'd still be chasing down the M56

A slender lead to take to the swamp but a lead nonetheless - could be an interesting final - Barry on one side, Dunney on the other :)

No but he gave the V's behind his back to the North Stand when they held on to the ball and gave him a shit load of abuse and look at the attempt to kick Carlos as he scored.
getting as bad as chuckle brother no1

Normally he's a good professional player, eventhou a rag. (and he used to be in our national team ofcourse....)

But yeah he was acting a bit like a child with that penalty.

A great man and a great keeper, he will always have my respect. Hope she pulls through and my thoughts are with him and his kids.

Biggest laugh of the night when he gave the v's, 'Edwin, Edwin, how's your wife?!'

vamps said:
Normally he's a good professional player, eventhou a rag. (and he used to be in our national team ofcourse....)

But yeah he was acting a bit like a child with that penalty.

good professional player!!! do me a favour, he takes gamesmanship to its limit, especially when facing a penalty.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.