Van Persie, im fed up with this dog of a player

I saw this also, definatlt threw an elbow at Kompnay when both were on the ground. Should be a ban as ref missed it. Wont hold my breath though. If it was other way round it be on Sky every 5 mins making sure the FA see it

mancityscot said:
Hate the snide slimy fucker with a passion, also I saw the way he pushed de Jong away in the face to try and get passed him, hope the fucker breaks his leg one of these days

I never wish harm on a player but that twat i have to aggree with you

He was the same in thier last game.

1st a blatant dive with a mid turn when in the air for effect and the ref bought it. They scored from the free kick. 1-0

Then as blatant a penatly for handball you will see. Stuck his elbow out and cleared the ball from the area with his elbow. No Penalty. Shocking decision.

Then in 2nd half was waving imaginary yellow cards to the ref for Birmingham fouls.

For me, Ade didnt stamp hard enough...

Did anyone see his stamp on milner, late on in the first half. Milner slid the ball over to richards, RVP changed direction and brought his studs down right on the back of milner. No reaction again from the city player, nothing shown on sky. i have looked at the incident a few times on sky plus, its a disgrace

DalbeyINUK said:
I take solace in the fact that as soon as he breaks his leg(please soon) and can't play football anymore and has to then interact with us "common" folk, he will regularly get the living crap beat out of him for the rest of his life. Comforting thought that.
Love it! Baggsy me first in the fookin queue!

Stillsy said:
Also pushed De Jong in the face.

He would fit right in playing for the rag scum.

Why is it that Emile Heskey got a striaght red for pushing Jordan Henderson in the face and this knob escapes with nothing.

Not even mentioned on any TV either - Surprise, surprise!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.