Vancouver game postponed?

Re: Vancouver game postponed

Can't wait until tonights game, staying up.. should be a great game ...5 straight wins for us 4 or 5 straight losses for Vancouver.
Dzeko for a hatrick i hope... he showed some real promise against Club America but had nobody really to feed him balls...he needs a good crosser in my opinion...i thought Clichy was good...very quick like usual... and Savic could be our new Kompany...Him and Kompany should out class them rags Ferdinand and Vidic next season..
COME ON CITY!!! even though it is pre season!!

Only read the first 4 pages, so apologies if i missed anything....but, why have sky sports news reported putting the game back 24 hours if this is still on tonight at 3am?

DannyBoy2890 said:
Only read the first 4 pages, so apologies if i missed anything....but, why have sky sports news reported putting the game back 24 hours if this is still on tonight at 3am?

Because they think they know everything and are so eager to break news first. The thing is they have got it wrong. The game is still on and the fact that they have left it so late suggests theres a big chance of it going ahead.

niall_mcfc said:
DannyBoy2890 said:

Because they think they know everything and are so eager to break news first. The thing is they have got it wrong. The game is still on and the fact that they have left it so late suggests theres a big chance of it going ahead.

Good stuff, been looking forward to this all day :)
Was a brilliant performance on saturday night against club america.

Local reports say 3.30 (11.30) pitch inspection but I'm in Vancouver and the weather looks great so should be no problem.

Not in work till tomorrow night, so i'm gonna be a sad bastard and sit up with a crate. Thinking of all you lot that are up early :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.