Vancouver game postponed?

Re: Vancouver game postponed

Tricky_Trev said:
So who's staying up to watch this live? Game wont finish until about 5am. 2 hours sleep then up for work?

Record it.. try not to read any reports whilst at work and then watch it when I get home.

In Theory.

In reality, I'll read reports and then watch the game anyway.

cptaidan88 said:
Kick off is at 1am UK time but ESPN are showing the whole game at 3am UK time. I hope that clears things up.
Unless you live two time zones west of England, I think you might want to check the schedule again. ;)

Tricky_Trev said:
So who's staying up to watch this live? Game wont finish until about 5am. 2 hours sleep then up for work?

Going to set the alarm for 2.55 I reckon.....

Tricky_Trev said:

I am staying up to watch it.

As it is a 7pm ko in Vancouver here in Manchester it is a 3.00 AM kick off. I am watching and recording ESPN!!

mcfcliam said:
Tricky_Trev said:

I'm off tomorrow :)
I like this whole "Watch City play and be in bed at midnight deal!" ;)

TimmyP said:
Tricky_Trev said:

Going to set the alarm for 2.55 I reckon.....
That wont work for me! Once i'm asleep, i'm asleep! I either stay up right the way through till 5am, or i record it and watch it when i get home from work.

Ah, fuck it, i'm staying up! Will play xbox until 3am!

It's a ridiculous time, but I'll probably set an alarm for 2:45 to watch it. Madness.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.