Vancouver game postponed?

Re: Vancouver game postponed

de niro said:
i'm staying up for this.
I'll warn you now that Vancouver is awful. Of course, this being a friendly anything can happen.

Just saw the pitch on SSN, looked like a swamp - much work to be done. If Silva has naggling knee issues, I would not risk him on such a pitch if there is any intent to anyway.

How many hours from now is this game due to start? I am going to try stream it as I am in Portugal, if I was home it would be on ESPN. >:(

SpitefulMCFC said:
How many hours from now is this game due to start? I am going to try stream it as I am in Portugal, if I was home it would be on ESPN. >:(

Kick off 1am GMT. That's in 3 hours and 35 minutes, as of now.

SpitefulMCFC said:
It's starting in roughly 5 and 1/2 hours from when I post this.<br /><br />-- Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:25 pm --<br /><br />
MCFC-alan88 said:
SpitefulMCFC said:

Kick off 1am GMT. That's in 3 hours and 35 minutes, as of now.
Are you sure? I thought it was 3 a.m. in England?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.