Vaping

The people who have the big clouds of smoke aren’t inhaling it properly. I’d you do it properly there’s barely any exhaled clouds.

Wrong,

Some are specifically designed to create the huge clouds, unfortunately its these that gets vaping banned in pubs etc. With the new pod device you can hardly tell a person is vaping.

I started vaping to quit smoking, and tbf it's worked. But, I can't put the thing down! Anyone else find the addiction to their vape to be twice and intense than to cigarettes? I really want to scrap it, just worried it's going to be worse than quitting fags
What % of nic is in your juice? It's a good idea to start at 3mg and then gradually reduce it , depends on how many cigs you smoked. Even if you smoked 40 a day and your vaping 3mg, you're not taking on anywhere near the nic levels you're used to. That's why you're caning it. I wouldn't worry too much. Get a decent sub ohm tank and stick a 3mg nic juice in it flavour you like. Then reduce the nic over a year or so, doesn't really matter as nic is not harmful, just addictive.

What % of nic is in your juice? It's a good idea to start at 3mg and then gradually reduce it , depends on how many cigs you smoked. Even if you smoked 40 a day and your vaping 3mg, you're not taking on anywhere near the nic levels you're used to. That's why you're caning it. I wouldn't worry too much. Get a decent sub ohm tank and stick a 3mg nic juice in it flavour you like. Then reduce the nic over a year or so, doesn't really matter as nic is not harmful, just addictive.

3mg is about the lowest you can get,before you get to zero.

Taxi driver last night said he’s got terminal lung cancer - admits being a stupid fool over the years from heavy smoking. Sad how much regret he had.

I started vaping to quit smoking, and tbf it's worked. But, I can't put the thing down! Anyone else find the addiction to their vape to be twice and intense than to cigarettes? I really want to scrap it, just worried it's going to be worse than quitting fags

used one for two years and quit, not touched it for 4 years and obviously 6 years for a fag, they helped me quit and I haven't a bad thing to say about them.

Start reducing the strength of your liquid, not sure what the new law is on strength but when I was doing it I was using one flavour at 15 and another at 10, I then reduced them down to 6 and then 3 and then I stopped, the reducing was done over the final 6 month period.

I have never come close to starting smoking or vaping again, absolutely zero desire to do so, I can sit in a car or out in a social situation with a smoker and it doesn't bother me, I am not so keen on the smell but I was determined not to be an ex-smoker nazi and I guess I have been extremely lucky.

Shame I can't quit food tbh lol

Luckily never hag even a drag on a cig and so never had to change to vaping.

Though when I retire I think I may get a pipe

Hate the vape as much as fags, its like walking behind the Flying Scotsman with the massive clouds. They are good things if they stop people smoking but they are definitely anti social..!

Agree with this they are disgusting. Walking down Deasngate yesterday and I had to walk through about 3 huge stinking smoke clouds from the same person. It was vile.

Why would you want to do that to your body?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.